Outlook makes meetings today

Hi,

I have a very difficult problem.
A friend of mine has Office XP on Win Xp with two users. The problem is that
one of the users can use the Outlook without any problem, but he doesn't
have the contacts, and e-mail settings. The other user can receive mails,
have contacts, and so on. I was asked to delete the older account, an
transfer all datas onto the other user. I've done it, but now the only one
user cannot make appointments and meetings correctly, because it doesn't
matter, what date is the actual, or what date is given into the start and
end date, it creates appointments on today, the next half hour.
What can I do to get things woked?

Plesae, reply ASAP, it is urgent.

Thanks,
SanTa

0
san_ta (1)

Stationaries in Outlook
Does anyone know how to create templates in Outlook??? Like a newsticker you want to fill with different information every week. Thanks!!! (this used to be very simple in Lotus Notes..) Hi, It seems that there are many ways to create templates in Outlook. The simplest one, in my view : 1. Create a message, in any format you like (plain text, RTF, HTML), add all elements you like 2. Save it as an OFT file 3. Go in the file explorer, drag the file and drop it on your Outlook bar 4. Every time you click on this shortcut in the Outlook bar, it creates an instance of the template. Frederic &q...

Meeting updates #2

Outlook 2003 News

Outlook plug in install
I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with my SQL 2000 instance? Joe Thomas wrote: > I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for > some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM > it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with > my SQL 2000 instance? Yes it will conflict. Microsoft will not support sales for Outlook if you do this and they strongly recommend not to install sales for Outlook if you already have SQL ins...

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Attachments in Outlook 98
Hi there, my Organisation are using Exchange 5.5 SP4 and the client is Outlook 98. A mail is sent from an external source into our Organisation to 10 people. The mail has an XLS attached. For some reason 9 of the recipients get the attachment but the last one has no attachment and no reference to it in the mail she receives. I've checked all the Outlook settings I can think of, but am puzzled as to why this happens - checking the imc data from our Exchange I see that the correct RFC headers are present and that the user has the same reference as all the others in the header. Anyone any ide...

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Auto-Forward of Meeting Responses
We are running Exchange 2000 / Outlook 2003. After staff realignment, we have an assistant who no longer reports to a manager. The manager has removed the assistant from her calendar shared list. Now when the manager sends a meeting request to various attendees, the assistant is not notified in any way. However when anyone invited to the meeting responds with an acceptance or rejection to attend the meeting, the assistant receives a copy of that response. I've looked in the manager's and assistant's rules and alerts and calendar settings, however I cannot find any setting ...

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

Error in Outlook Today

outlook 2k2 problem

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Viewing Active Tasks in the Outlook Today View
I really like the Outlook Today view, as it lists upcoming appointments, emails, tasks, etc. However, I can not get it to show my active tasks that have started but are due at a later time (not today). Outlook today will show my active tasks that are due today, but it just won't show tasks that, for example, are due tomorrow. This is bothersome because I want it to show all active tasks, and not just ones that are due today. Any help on this would be GREATLY appreciated! There are a couple of options associated with Task showing and sorting, have you checked via the customize...

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

PDA-Outlook 2003

Outlook Client #3

Outlook Rule to Forward with Secure Delivery
I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure delivery. Can you please tell me how to do this? Thank you Chris ChrisH <ChrisH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with > secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but > I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure > delivery. Can you please tell me...