Outlook keeps crashing #4

Apologies for x-posting. but not sure which is best forumn.

Iinstalled office2003 SP1last njight, and now, every 30 seconds Outlook is
trying to send an error report to MS.  Can someone tell me what is likely to
be going on

Thanks

APH5215 (2)

Keeping rows together after link
I have spreadsheet that has several columns that link to anothe spreadsheet.This is G1:P100. My A,B,C,D columns is where I pu information related to the information in G-P. For instance, G-P link to a students information. It changes all the time. In A-D I hav columns to input criteria for each student. The problem is that whe the link updates the criteria and the student info end up on diffren rows now. For instance If B1 is " Has Housing" and G1 is " Steve" afte the update " Steve" might move to G3 and the "Has Housing" does no move with it -- Message...

Outlook 2002 question #4
Hi. My Outlook 2002 used to show whether I had replied to a message and on what date in a yellow bar across the top part of the preview pane. I can't seem to find out how to get that to show again. Does anyone know how to set this option up? I have looked all around in the menus and such but cannot see where to do this. Thanks Robin Anyone know the answer to this problem? Robin "Robin" <me5@privacy.net> wrote in message news:W8qdnXfkXPysoUPeRVn-rw@comcast.com... > Hi. My Outlook 2002 used to show whether I had replied to a message and > on > what date in...

outlook 2003 #186
What is the name of the file where are my address book and emails stored? It's not the same as prior versions of outlook. Thanks, John G. It is the *.pst file in the local folder under document and settings/user name/local setting/application data/microsoft/outlook.. Thanks for your support. jagaman >-----Original Message----- >What is the name of the file where are my address book >and emails stored? It's not the same as prior versions >of outlook. > >Thanks, > >John G. > > >. > ...

how do i view my receipt in outlook
Having sent an email in outlook requesting a receipt when i have opened the aforementioned message after i know it has been opened no notification is recieved please help> David David wrote: > Having sent an email in outlook requesting a receipt when i have > opened the aforementioned message after i know it has been opened no > notification is recieved please help> > David So you sent yourself a message requesting a read receipt? Or you sent someone else a message and requested a read receipt? You can't control whether they grant the request or not....a lot of peopl...

Re: Outlook 2007 create background
I played around with this further. You can still use any HTML editor to = create stationery and place it in the user's Stationery folder. You can = also use FrontPage 2003 to create new themes with background images. = Details at = http://turtleflock-ol2007.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!C1013F1F9A99E3D8!230.e= ntry --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =...

ms outlook faxing rendering problems
When I scan a document and send it via ms outlook fax. I get the error message item can not be Rendered any solutions much appreciated A little BASIC information would be helpful first. What version of Outlook/Office/Windows are you using? How are you trying to send the Fax? Are you using the Send To->Fax Printer option? What Fax Program are you using? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding...

hiding sender address in Outlook emails
I don't want my email address to appear in the messages that I send to other people. How can I do this? tomsaar wrote: > I don't want my email address to appear in the messages that I send to other > people. How can I do this? This is not a pro-spamming newsgroup. "tomsaar" <tomsaar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FBA59383-FB7F-417F-9ED8-850E2D4C7F6D@microsoft.com... >I don't want my email address to appear in the messages that I send to other > people. How can I do this? If this is a legitimate message, then th...

Outlook Connector for Hotmail & Outlook 2007
I couldnt synchronize properly with my hotmail account and my calendars, tasks, contacts doesnt sync the current connector doesn't work with outlook 2007 - you need to wait for an updated version of the connector. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com...

Outlook 2003, Relaying denied error, Windows XP
I seem to have a problem when Outlook 2003 is first opened that it will not allow an email with an attachment to be sent. A 'Relaying denied' error message comes up. If I send an email without attachment this works OK and triggers the Norton anit virus software to check email before sent. After this the problem seems to go away i.e. I can now send attachments. Any ideas on why this error occurrs ? Is there a setup feature I've missed ? Have you set up authentication to your outgoing server ("More Settings..." on your account page, go to the "Outgoing Server&qu...

Outlook 2000 Starts with Information Box
On some computers running NT4 and Exchange 5.5 with XP pro Clients A message box appears about macros added to additional files, why does this box appear? and how do I stop it from appearing every time I sart Outlook 2000? Please state the full error you get. You can control macro's in Outlook by Tools-> Macro-> Security -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar -Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003 Subscribe to the new...

OWA logon problem #4
Hello all, here's my problem: Exchange 2003 with SP1 on Win2003 SP1 on a two-node-cluster. If the Clusterresource HTTP-Server restartet (after boot, crash or failover) nobody can logon to OWA because HTTP-Error 500 (Internal Server Error). After an administrator logged on via OWA (yes, he can !) all the other users can use OWA because they can log on now. Any idea ? Regards Ralf ...

query-based distribution group not showing in Outlook
Software: Exchange 2003 standard and Outlook 2003 I have created a query-based distribution group and it isn't showing up in Outlook Address Book. If I create Distribution groups they show up in the Address Book. How do I get the query based groups to show in the Address Book? Under Exchange Advanced I have confirmed that the check box to hide list is unchecked. Thanks, Colin M. On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 10:54:52 -0800, "Colin" <legendsfan@nospam.nospam> wrote: >Software: Exchange 2003 standard and Outlook 2003 > >I have created a query-based distribution ...

!!HELP!! OWA ans Outlook do not synch
OK so I rebuilt my SBS 2003 server and used Exmerge to exmerge all my users mailboxes out. Successfully exmerged them back into Exchange. Had to recreate new profiles on the users workstations but all appears to be good. One slight problem. For my external users who use Citrix and log onto the Citrix server desktop they cannot use Outlook there. I do have a case open with Microsoft regarding this issue however my immediate issue to resolve is why I can log on as a user here in the office, open Outlook and all their mail is there. However when I use OWA the mailbox is incomplete. Does no...

Problem with Outlook e-mail after installing Microsoft Publisher
I have not been able to send e-mails from Outlook after installing Microsoft Publisher. Any suggestions on how to remedy this sotuation? Are you getting an error? Is Outlook working okay through other programs? The Send This Page as Message command is not available when you click Send E-mail on the File menu in Publisher 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;884425 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Techblues" <Techblues@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCCE2A75-8...

Promoting and Outlook Email and Creating Contact
After reading an Email in Outlook I promote it to CRM. The author of the Email is not a CRM contact so their name appears in red. Clicking on the authors name, CRM gives the option of reconciling to another contact or creating a new contact record. When I select a new contact record, why doesn't CRM populate the name and Email address just like when you create a contact from an Email in Outlook? Why should I have to go back and look up the Email address from the Email itself to place in the CRM Contact record? I'd post that as a suggestion for future product enhancements. Ho...

How Do I Change Where Outlook Store It's Information?
Greetings, I have several profiles in my Outlook 2000. For some reason two of them are using the same .pst file. Is there somewhere in Outlook that I can change the default .pst file name where that profile stores information? Any help would be most appreciated. TIA -Minitman Change the pst-file name or location to anything or anywhere you want. When you start Outlook it will prompt you for the file. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully custom...

Question about moving Outlook 2003 from an old computer to a new one
Microsoft Office Assistance has the following article, which describes the details for moving Outlook 2000 to a new computer: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010549451033.aspx I was wondering what, if anything, has changed for Outlook 2003? I'm asking only becuase I can't find a similar article, and I'm going to need to do this later next week. Thanks! Larry Larry Kahm <lkahm@nospam_heliotropicsystems.com> wrote: > Microsoft Office Assistance has the following article, which > describes the details for moving Outlook 2000 to a new computer: &g...

Replying to Individual in Newsgroup using Outlook, with O.E. as NG reader
I'm using Outlook 2000 sp1 for E-mailing. It's set-up to use Outlook Express 6 as the newsgroup reader (whilst calling itself Outlook Newsreader). I recently wanted to reply to an individual in a thread. Everything seemed to go okay until I checked the 'Sent Items' of Outlook. There was an E-mail to the individual, but none of the text that I'd included was there, only the original newsgroup message. Does anybody know what's going on, how to fix it, or has anybody got any suggestions ? Thanks in Advance Duncan Anderson O/S = Win X/P home sp1 I think this happens be...

Outlook 2003 Hangs on download of email
Upgraded to Office 2003 and since installing, junkmail mail hangs up on the server. I am forced to go to the ISP and delete the mail from that location. I have tried with the junkmail filter both on and off. Sometimes it hangs and just sends multiple copies of other messages that download prior to it getting to the offending junkmail. I had no problem with the Office XP version of Outlook. Comcast offers no assistance; and to top it off, the Microsoft support site does not recognize the product ID from my new office product. Any ideas out there? Thanks, Doug ...

Can't send e-mail with Outlook Express 6
After I've installed Microsoft Office XP on my PC my Outlook Express stopped working properly. I can receive e- mails from some senders (but not all of them) and I can't send any e-mails. I've set up Outlook Express with the same settings on my parents PC and it works. Do you think there is a conflict between Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express? Or are there other reasons for this problem? Looking forward to hearing from you. Viskii This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try ...

still receiving every e-mail to many accounts twice in outlook 2003
basically what th subject says. every e-mail i get comes in twice. this is on different accounts with different domains. Cant seem to suss it out. please HELP Rob Rob Beech <rob(remove)@cnics.co.uk> wrote: > basically what th subject says. > > > every e-mail i get comes in twice. this is on different accounts with > different domains. > Cant seem to suss it out. If you have an AV product scanning incoming mail, try disabling that feature. If your accounts access the same mail server, try modifying the send/receive group so that it receives mail from ony ...

Outlook #244
I am not quite sure what I did, but the last time I tried to start Outlook, it asks me set up Outlook. I am afraid I lost my address book. With Windows XP and Outlook 2000, using windows explorer, where do I go to find the folder that the Outlook address file is in? Would incoming mail be included in this folder, and how would these files be labeled? Please help. Wes Wes Morgan <morgans@efn.org> wrote: > I am not quite sure what I did, but the last time I tried > to start Outlook, it asks me set up Outlook. I am afraid I > lost my address book. With Windows XP and Outlo...

Outlook 2000 and Win XP
I have a Laptop with Windows XP Professional and Outlook 2000 SP-3. About 3-4 times a day the user cannot open the GAL. I have to delete and then reconfigure the profile. At which time the GAL works for another couple of hours. Do you know of any issues. ...

Outlook 2007 CRM error
I get an error when starting Outlook that I have no CRM functionality, event ID 5897 shows up in the app logs with an autentication error message 0x8007002. Any ideas on what I should be looking for or how to fix this? ...

File Size #4
Using Windows XP and Office 2007 Is there a reason that Publisher files keep growing in size? We have a weekly bulletin with some static information and some information that changes from week to week. On Monday, we open last week's publication, delete the no-longer-relavent text boxes and pictures, and add new text boxes and pictures for the current week. That has been our standard practice. I just noticed that the file size is increasing exponentially which leads me to believe that even though I delete things, there is still some sort of "ghost" material left in the...