Outlook isn't connected with Exchange server

Hi all,

I use Outlook 2007 connected with Exchange 2003. My PC is the only one on
the Lan disconnected.
command, but I haven't that command in my menues.

Any suggestion?
Thanks

How is your account configured? Using cached mode or the classic exchange?

The file menu has two options - work offline and cached exchange settings.
These options are also available in the status bar.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Lucio Menci" <LucioMenci@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I use Outlook 2007 connected with Exchange 2003. My PC is the only one on
> the Lan disconnected.
> command, but I haven't that command in my menues.
>
> Any suggestion?
> Thanks

0
outlookmvp (5838)
2/3/2009 10:21:38 PM
Don't ask me why, I found the bug! In my Net configuration was disappeared
the gateway! Now it runs!

Thank you!

are you using an antivirus or antispam filter that integrates with outlook?
They often mess up the acct settings.

--

> Don't ask me why, I found the bug! In my Net configuration was disappeared
> the gateway! Now it runs!
>
> Thank you!

0
outlookmvp (5838)
2/4/2009 2:26:06 PM
Hi,

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

> are you using an antivirus or antispam filter that integrates with outlook?
> They often mess up the acct settings.

Yes, I use an antivirus, and even if it was properly updated in all the
network, a virus was entered in the network. It seems my PC was save from
that virus (it was able to infect only if there wasn't an upgrade - MS08-067,
but my PC had that) but it made a lot of mess in a lot of PCs, apparently
mine included.

Thank you

> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Outlook Tips by email:

> http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx or point your
> newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.
>

> "Lucio Menci" <LucioMenci@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Don't ask me why, I found the bug! In my Net configuration was disappeared
> > the gateway! Now it runs!
> >
> > Thank you!

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Contacts in Exchange #2

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Reporting from Project Server