outlook is blocking .jpg files as attachments

 please help.

Icannot seem to be able to find my security settings , that will allow me to
release the files to the e-mails
0
beechwood (1)

Try Tool>Options>Security and uncheck "Do not allow Attachments....
TonySper

"yeovil beechwood" <yeovil beechwood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:B061CD93-6B8F-4F11-8971-B98A7D067799@microsoft.com...
please help.

Icannot seem to be able to find my security settings , that will allow
me to
release the files to the e-mails

0
tsperduti (10)
12/7/2005 10:31:38 PM
Version of Outlook? Are they blocked as attachments so you can't open them
or blocked in an html message and replaced by '... right click to
download...' ?

--

"yeovil beechwood" <yeovil beechwood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:B061CD93-6B8F-4F11-8971-B98A7D067799@microsoft.com...
> please help.
>
> Icannot seem to be able to find my security settings , that will allow me
> release the files to the e-mails

0
outlookmvp (5838)
12/7/2005 11:49:49 PM
TonySper <tsperduti@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Try Tool>Options>Security and uncheck "Do not allow Attachments....

Huh?  That's an Outlook Express option and doesn't apply here.
--
Brian Tillman
0