Outlook internet history

Is there a way to erase the internet history like you can
do in Internet Explorer?
0
deuceag (1)

Outlook 2003 access e-mail
Everytimne I send a new msg, I get a pop-up window saying that a program is trying to access my e-mail account list, and do I want to let it. I will always answer no, so does anyone know how to disable this permanently? Help is not help. TIA. You may find this page useful: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, Outlook-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "PJW" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft....

new to outlook
Hi, I am using Outlook 2003 and a new user. We had a limited number of files or email to be stored in outlook. I am creating a Folders under Inbox so I will just transfer manually what I have receive email from my colleagues. Is there a way telling Outlook to transfer automatically to Folders I have assigned? Do I need a VBA code to accomlish it? Any suggestion or advise is much appreciated. thanks You can transfer automatically through the Rules function in Outlook. Inbox | Tools | Rules and Alerts. New Rule. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook "R...

How to clear other files after remove old outlook profile
I use Outlook 2007, I add new profile and one new outlook1.ost has been created automaticly. Then I removed the old profile, but old outlook.ost still kept on my local disk, and there are many other files in the "Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook" directory. I want to kown which of them can be delete and how to remove all unuseful files after I remove corresponding email profile. Does following files can be deleted? outlook.ost/ uanrdex.oab/udetails.oab/updndex.oab/urdndex.oab You can delete those files but keep in mind that the next time Outlook sy...

Outgoing mail fine from Outlook, fails from IMAP
We've got Exchange 2003 running, and everyone can connect using Outlook or OWA and can send mail with no problems. I just configured the server to allow IMAP access, and that works well for some mobile users and Outlook Express users - for reading their mail. However, outgoing mail (outside our Exchange Server) seems to just disappear. The IMAP users have "requires authentication" turned on, and there are no errors returned to the IMAP client. I also cannot find any warnings or errors on the Exchange Server - the messages just never get sent. I've been through the ...

Outlook delegate-mailbox deletion problem
This sounds like an easy one however, haven't found resolution yet. Here's scenario... User B reported to User A and added A to his delegation for being copied on all meeting request replies (done from Outlook 2000). All was well until User A left the company and mailbox was subsequently archived and deleted. Ever since the mailbox deletion, all attendees accepting a meeting request from User B receive an NDR referencing inability to deliver reply to User A's mailbox. The typical answer would be to open User B's Outlook app, goto delegates and remove User A.. The problem is...

Outlook Express message links all dead!
Incoming mail contains blue underlined links. Pointing to them produces the "hand" icon, but clicking does absolutely nothing. Is there a setting I'm missing that prevents activating links? Something else? Hi Greg The article is about an error message and outlook, but maybe it could solve your problem, too! -- Gestern gings noch, ICH habe nichts gemacht! ;-) Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "GregS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:609101c474f3$4327c010$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Incoming mail contains blue underlined links. ...

outlook 2003 send sometimes skips recipients
I am supporting IT at my company. We have seen a problem with employees running outlook 2003 with exchange 2003. When employees send email to a distribution group with say numerous members bet 3 and 20 recipients all on our email server sometimes the email does not go through to all recipients. This happens when sending/forwarding email or new calendar invites. All our Outlook clients and exchange server are running the latest service packs. Has anyone seen this problem? ...

Outlook Users
how do i allow different Users to access Outlook at startup? I have two Users on the same Laptop and Outlook starts up without the option of choosing a User. Thank you, "Brads" <Brads@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:844B7894-D54A-4093-BC4B-A0B817D4C311@microsoft.com... > how do i allow different Users to access Outlook at startup? > I have two Users on the same Laptop and Outlook starts up without the > option > of choosing a User. > Thank you, I'm presuming from this that you only have one Windows log-in on this laptop? The answer, un...

outlook won't automatically receive/send when opened
outlook won't automatically receive/send when opened how do i get it to do this? An answer would require knowing your Outlook version, mail account type, and connection type. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "newbiejw" <newbiejw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EDBE10B5-2D8E-4684-99A8-C8C0F4FDC25F@microsoft.com... > outlook won't automatically receive/send when opened > how do i get it to do this? ...

All attachments received are corrupt in Outlook 2007
I just installed Office2007 and all attachments that are coming in(PDF, XLS, ZIP) will not open without warnings of corruptions. Media files will not open at all. I am on XP Home with all updates. I must be missing something somewhere. I cannot even get embedded pictures to show. Any ideas how to fix this problem?? thanks "The Ticket" <The Ticket@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C58FC764-9FA6-4A36-9074-F93CE1718EBF@microsoft.com... >I just installed Office2007 and all attachments that are coming in(PDF, >XLS, > ZIP) will not open without warning...

Outlook 2000 password saving probem
I have outlook 2000 and the software will not save the passwords I give it. A window always pops up asking me for a paaword whenever I try to connect to my ISP for my pop3. Also it always asked me for a password when I send an e-mail out even thought I have checked the save password box. Anyone know a fix for this problem? Plkease help. >-----Original Message----- >I have outlook 2000 and the software will not save the >passwords I give it. A window always pops up asking me >for a paaword whenever I try to connect to my ISP for my >pop3. Also it always asked me ...

outlook bar #4
My outlook bar does not appear. Does anyone know why, or how I can make it appear? What version of Outlook are you using? Have you tried checking the View menu for the "Outlook Bar" option? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "jamie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:024e01c3b9dc$45ed7740$a401280a@phx.gbl... > My outlook bar does not appear. Does anyon...

How do I edit the raw HTML of an email in Outlook 2003?
Hi How do I edit the raw HTML of an email in Outlook 2003? I tried right-clicking and then view source, and saving but it didnt change the email. thanks Ship Shiperton Henethe ship <shiphen@gmail.com> wrote: > How do I edit the raw HTML of an email in Outlook 2003? I've never seen any way to do that, but perhaps something here will help: http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/html.htm -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] I use Frontpage 2003 to edit the HTML source of Outlook messages; at the end I copy and paste the Frontpage preview into the Outlook editor. ship wrote: > Hi...

Problem With Opening Attachments
For some reason, when I click on any attachment in received e-mails Microsoft Publisher opens and the attachments cannot be viewed. Does anybody know how to prevent this? It started just a couple of days ago and I haven't been able to find a solution anywhere. Thanks in advance. ...

Outlook 2007 Not Working after IE8B2 Install
Outlook 2007 has stopped working since I installed IE8 beta 2 I start OL2007 - the "blank" screen and splash are displayed along with a Windows Installer dialogue box with the text "Preparing to install...". I gave it half an hour it just sits there, I killed OL and rebooted, OL asked if I wanted to start in Safe Mode I responded in the affirmative but the Windows Installer window is still there. Neither Task Manager, Process Explorer nor System Explorer show a Task or Process for an installer. The Windows Installer window is owned by the Outlook 2007 process, its ...

Outlook notification #2
in outlook 2003, we now have that cool little box that comes up when new mail hits the mailbox. Is there a way to set up a different folder to do a similar bubble message? You have to set up a rule. It's one of the action options for incoming messages ----- Philip wrote: ---- in outlook 2003, we now have that cool little box that comes up when new mail hits the mailbox. Is there a way to set up a different folder to do a similar bubble message? ...

Auto Accept not working Outlook 2003
Hi, I hope someone can help me with this problem. We are using Exchange with some resource mailboxes and sharing their calendars. For every meeting room we have created a resource mailbox. We would like the room to accept every metting request. But for some reason it is not working. It just doesnt accept anything. In Outlook i went to Tools | Options | Calendar Options | Resource Scheduling and checked the box Automatically accept...... Then i closed Outlook and logged of the user. I waited for 15 minutes, but it just doesnt work. I tried it with outlook 2003 and outlook 2007. We are runn...

Outlook errors #4
Since upgrading to outlook 2003 I cannot view any items in the sent folder. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but get the same error- "outlook has encounted an error and will close" I can view the sent items via OWA, so I know they exist. I have also tried setting up the account on a different pc. Any help would be very helpful. Have you tried a new mail profile? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without ...

I've lost ability to launch hyperlinks from Outlook email
I've spent several hours trying to figure out what I've done that causes this. [Nothing that I know of]. Whenever I click on a link in an email body in Outlook, I get this: "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." I am the admin, I'm running as admin! I've looked everywhere. I even downloaded and installed Thunderbird. I can't launch links from it either, but at least I can copy their location. Can I get some help here? Thanks Ditto, Kirby, I'm in the same ...

Outlook 2003-Failing remember name when typing into the To: field
I just got Outlook 2002 and I was informed that when you send a message and typing in the To: field that if you have emailed someone before it would remember the name. For example: If I send an email to Shawn Hedrick the next time I send one I would only have to type maybe the first few letter and then it would prefill the rest. Does anyone know about this or how to set this up? tools, options, email options, advanced options - is suggest names checked? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStar...

Can I import addresses from Blackberry into Outlook 2010?
Is there a way to import from a Blackberry into Outlook 2010? Addresses at a minumum, but perhaps also messages. Most PDA software will offer an option to synchronize with Outlook. Ask Blackberry if they do. This is not an Outlook question. -- Russ Valentine "CHuck" <CHuck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC006E4F-736F-4936-9582-4E52CEB7387D@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to import from a Blackberry into Outlook 2010? Addresses at > a > minumum, but perhaps also messages. Check with Blackberry to see if they support Outlook 2010 ...

How do I get my compuserve e-mail to populate outlook?
I am currently using compuserve as my e-mail provider. How do I migrate to using Microsoft Outlook? Buy Outlook (alone or as part of Microsoft Office). Install Outlook. Define an account within Outlook with the server settings specified by Compuserve for their POP3 and SMTP servers. If you cannot find their web page that lists the server's IP names and ports that you are supposed to use, and since you are paying them for mail service, call their tech support to get that information. __________________________________________________ "kateramos" <kateramos@discussion...

Outlook Disconnects
Equipment:I am using a LAN connection to my ISP. I am running Office 2000 Professional on a windows XP operating system. Problem: After I activate the send and receive button, the graphic in the lower left hand corner will show receiving 1 of 8 messages. After about 5-10 seconds I get an error message that says Outlook encountered a problem and has to shut down. It procedes to ask me if I want to send an error report which I do; then Outlook shuts down and my Desktop pops back up. Attempted solutions: I have uninstalled Office 2000 and re-installed it with no success. Have us...

Problem opening outlook
When I try to open outlook, a message box shows "unable to open your default mail folders. Could not start because a location to send and receive mail could not be found." Evidently I deleted something, but I don't know how or when. My CD installation disk is broken. Is there a way I can fix this problem without re-installing? Or a web site where I can download something? anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I try to open outlook, a message box shows "unable to > open your default mail folders. Could...

Missing drop downs on history and case screens.
I have 2 installs of 4.0. On one of them I can go to an account and then the history or case screen under that account and see a Filter on: and Include: drop down. above the view area. Why would this be missing? I believe it is standard and can't find anything regarding setting it up or adding it. Without these options, the case screen only shows cases I create, I can't see others peoples open or closed items. Thanks for your help! ...