outlook inbox showing (-1) emails & 4294967295 unread messages

Hi Peops

Have a very strange problem with one of my users on the
network and have not found any thing relating to this
problem anywhere on the web.

Whats happening is i have a user running outlook xp and
even though he has no new emails in his inbox he has a
blue (-1) sign next to his inbox, and in the bottom left
of the screen it says he has 4294967295 unread messages...

But once a new email comes in then it goes back to normal,
once the user reads the email the figure goes back to -1
again, never come across this before in 6 years, any ideas
would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
0
anonymous (74722)

Outlook blocking attachments
I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? Thanks, Dan Dan wrote: > I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with > a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is > that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? > > Thanks, > Dan try here: http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm ...

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Hello all, I have a rather simple to describe but difficult to solve problem. Our customers want to use our ANSI MFC program to show different languages. For example Polish. When I set the font for the different controls they behave different. For example the CEdit shows the polish characters just right but the CButton with checkbox style shows glyphs instead of the special characters. Every control that is owner draw and uses for example the DrawText() function of the device context shows the characters right. I've experimented with _UNICODE for the display part and everything I could ...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Looking for XPathReader 1.1
Where is XPathReader 1.1 available for download? I have 1.0 and found the 2005 MS announcement for 1.1 but the link was for godotnet which no longer exists. Nothing shows up in a search at the MS download center or Google. Bill ...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph