Outlook/Inaccurate Check Names Resolve

I currently have Outlook 2002 with Exchange 2000 and am in
a network environment.  I've noticed that if I modify an
existing contact to reflect perhaps a new email address,
when I compose a message in Outlook and use the check
names feature, where it populates my TO field
automatically by typing a few of the letters of the name,
it pops in the old address of that contact, even though
I've modified it to the new address.  Also, if the few
letters that I type match a few different contact names, a
suggestion list comes up and the incorrect (old) address
for this person is also reflected here.  I can only obtain
the new information if I click on the TO button and pick
the name from my contact (address book).  I have sent out
numerous emails to the wrong address without knowing and
want to make sure I correct the problem.  How can I fix
this ?  Where is the information being pulled from if not
from Contacts?  Thanks all !  Vickie

I believe there has to be more than one for you to delete one.  You can also
delete the whole file and it will start over next time you open Outlook.
With Outlook closed search your computer for *.nk2  It's a hidden file so
make sure you're looking in hidden/system folders.  When you find it, delete
or rename it.

"Vickie Rodriguez" <Vrodriguez@gibbonslaw.com> wrote in message
> Thanks, I will try it.  Any suggestions on how to get
> around this if there are no other members in the
> suggestion box and it simply populates the field?
> Your help is appreciated.  V

0
cj6178 (257)

Steps in Exchange 2000 to change domain name?
We have an existing domain name (company.com). We have decided to change our name to newcompany.com. Right now the users are user@company.com and we want it to be user@newcompany.com. What do I need to do to change that in Exchange? I have made the necessary DNS changes (or so I believe). Thank you!!! Douglas Just add newcompany.com to your recipient policy & make it the default...best not to remove your existing company.com addresses as it may help during the transition to let users receive mail for both addresses. See http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF010.html for help. ; ...

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

eConnect Outgoing
We have a system that feeds Invoices into Payables Transactions in GP. GP is used to generate Payments (Checks) for these transactions. I'd like to use eConnect Outgoing services to read what check paid what invoices. I am able to get the check transaction pushed into the eConnect_Out table along with the invoices that are being paid. Though, I do not see a way to figure out which check paid what invoice. If anyone else has encountered this before, we will appreciate your input. Best Regards, RS ...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

outlook 2007 e-mail

ACH Check Conversion at POS anybody doing this?
I am currently setting up Check verification or maybe we will use ACH check conversion. I would appreciate any advice or warnings from users who have tried and failed or tried and tried and tried and finally suceeded. We have been trying to get Positive and Abanco and Geti to get echeck verification running for 2 months still no luck. -- RMS 1.3, MSDE 3 Lanes, 5 Back Office Clients XP sp2 Server 2003 sp1 Domain Static IP ...

Outlook Recall Msg Process

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?