Outlook hangs ,7th time :-(

Hi all,

In our company we are using Exchange 2000 as mail server,
and outlook 2002 sp2 as email client. Each client is
configured to download its emails to a local pst file. We
are facing the following issue :
  If you add a rule to move messages from inbox to a
particular folder, during send/receive and just after
receiving 3-5 messages (and these messages are moved to
their folders) the outlook stops responding.

  If you run outlook with /safe parameter it will not hang!

If any one could advise I would be gratefull.
Thanks,
Osama.

0
odakalbab (7)