Outlook forms #4

I have a series of related forms.  The replies are
associated in the actions menu but when they are published
to a public folder the reply will not open initially.
They are hidden so users cannot open them first to load
them.  My agency is one of many on the exchange server so
I cannot use the organizational library.  I thought about
sending them to all our users as an .oft file so they can
publish them to their personal library but not all users
would be able to accomplish this with their technical
knowledge.  Any ideas on how to make them available to 475
users?
0
anonymous (74722)

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Inserting form values into a table

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

SMTP Connectors #4
Hi, I have a problem with two Front-End servers in NLB. I have two connectors with address space *, one connector with cost 10 the other with cost 20 for connector availability purposes. Inbound mails are targeted to FrontEnd1, outbound mails should go from FrontEnd2 (e.g. MX for FrontEnd1 cost is 10; MX cost for FrontEnd2 is 20) Connectors: FrontEnd1 - Address space * - cost 10 - bridgehead srv = FrontEnd1; FrontEnd2 - Address space * - cost 20 - bridgehead srv = FrontEnd2 The problem: If both servers are up and running and somehow some mail ends in queue on FrontEnd2 it correctly crea...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Find prev record on other requeried form
Using access 2003. I have a main form for name and address info. A subform shows limited info on client placement. Click a command button on the main form and user opens another form for full screen entry of placement data. That form opens showing the client selected on the initial main form. When the full screen placement form closes, it requeries the original main form with the placement subform to show the added placement. It goes to the first record in the table though. It does not show the original client whose placement was just added. How do I set the mai...

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

Setting MDI Parent Size To Fit Around A Child Form
Hi, How do you set the client size of an MDI parent to fit around a child form? Breakpoints in the constructor and load event handler show the child size to be already modified to fit into the parent; the child's size does not match what shows in the Designer. I suppose the real question might be how do you determine the size of the child window or keep the parent from changing it first? Thanks, Gary What you're asking for is a little backwards, but I'm sure you have your reasons. At any rate, these are the properties you will want to investigate: ...

Outlook OOF

OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

outlook 98 corperate forms