Outlook Form

Hello,

I would like to create something that is automated, and
all you have to do it click on this shortcut, and it
would have a form that I fill out. Then I could send it
via email. If possible, kind of like a outlook template.

Everytime we have a new customer, the front office emails
us a request for a DSL modem.

It normally has info such as Username, password, renting
or purchase, phone number, and so on. Can I do this,
easily? What should I use?

If possible, it would be a form with these fields in it,
and it would be great if I could type the info and tab to
the next field.

Thanks,

Brandon
0
anonymous (74722)

There are many 'Form' applications; if you use Office you can design one in
Excel, Access and probably Word, all of which you can email

"Brandon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I would like to create something that is automated, and
> all you have to do it click on this shortcut, and it
> would have a form that I fill out. Then I could send it
> via email. If possible, kind of like a outlook template.
>
> Everytime we have a new customer, the front office emails
> us a request for a DSL modem.
>
> It normally has info such as Username, password, renting
> or purchase, phone number, and so on. Can I do this,
> easily? What should I use?
>
> If possible, it would be a form with these fields in it,
> and it would be great if I could type the info and tab to
> the next field.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brandon

0
dl1 (180)
6/17/2004 11:51:09 PM
Hi Brandon,

I have created outlook forms using information found on
google.  Just type in 'creating outlook forms' and a whole
host of info comes up that you will find useful.  Once you
get the hang of it, its pretty easy.  Hope this helps..Di

0
anonymous (74722)

Search information using the main form
I am making a access db with a main form and linked a subform. I can show the record by entering the primary key in the main form and the subform will show the relevant information --- that is ok! But i try to enter infomation in the other text box in main form but no action only the table content changed! ---- problem How to use the other text boxes to search the record and the result can be seen in main form and of course related record will be shown in the sub-form as using the primary key. How to prevent the content to be changed as mentioned but only after the button will created lat...

Outlook express could not be started!
When I try to open outlook express I get a pop up window with the following: "Outlook Express could not be started. The application was unable to create the Internet Account Manager. Your Computer may be out of memory or your disk is full. Contact microsoft support for further assistant. (0x800705AA)" Then I get an "OK" button fater pressing it I get another window with the following: "Outlook Express could not be started because MSOE.DLL could not be initialized. Outlook Express may not be install correctly" What do the errors mean. My comp. has enought m...

Outlook 2000 #175
I need to change the way Outlook shows "checking for new messages." At one time, I could click on details in the lower right-hand corner of the screen to see a progress bar. I presently don't have that option. Do you know how to change back to the previous details? Next, I always receive an error message when I send a new message or reply to a message. After clicking on the "ok button", the message is sent. I know I shouldn't have to pick this choice because I went into the settings to choose "not to check spelling." Any suggestions?? Doug ...

need to access outlook
i cant get in to my account when i open my outlook. Hi Steve, please tell us more about that error. Have you installed anything? Have you changed anything? -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Steve Bersch" <sjjcb@pacbell.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3b5a01c4727c$fdeceb10$a301280a@phx.gbl... > i cant get in to my account when i open my outlook. ...

Outlook 2003 installation
I am trying to install the CRM 1.2 Outlook client on Outlook 2003. I get a message during installation saying Outlook 2003 is not supported, and when I start Outlook I get the error 'An error occurred while installing Microsoft CRM folders'. Any suggestions on which fixes need to be done in Outlook on in the installation to make it work are welcome. Rgds, Per are you a local admin on the machine? "Per Geert Nielse" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:cd1501c4392d$7eb5ed20$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to install the CRM 1.2 Out...

computer updated lost all old emails and files on outlook
recently had my computer cleaned of viruses and updated with new programs including a newer version of outlook .. seem to have lost all my files containing my emails - 6 years !!!.. Need to know if they are stored on computer or via a server ,.. How do iget them back .. please help !!!!! thanks Ashley "Ashley marshall" <Ashley marshall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD5B4FAA-C552-44F7-B1F9-B89376F80D9A@microsoft.com... > recently had my computer cleaned of viruses and updated with new programs > including a newer version of outlook...

Has any one setup a Bowler Handicap Form?
Hopefully, someone that bowls will see this, and have an answer! I use a bowling program which allows me to import to Excell (and other programs!). I import the following information, the Lane the bowlers are on, the team number, if they are male or female, their current handicap. I am able to sort the order to where the team that is bowling on lane one is on the top. This information is imported to my sheet 1 of the workbook. I would like page two of the work book to be set up, to where after the import and sort, it automatically, puts the information in a printable form. Some teams ha...

Outlook Security and *.url extensions
Outlook blocks *.url extensions as a level one default. Is there any way to change this setting to allow files with a URL extension? ...

Set form dirty through unbound control
Dear all, I have an unbound listbox (multiselect) on a bound form. The listbox and its selection are populated via vba from a table. I have an invisible helper txt field which is bound to a table. The helper txt receives whatever is selected in the listbox by setting its value property to the list box elements. Unfortunately this does not make the form dirty. Apparently changing the value property of a txt field does not trigger the dirty event but only changing the text property of a text field does. I can not set the text value of my little helper txt field because it has to have focus ...

Command button on a continuous form
Hi, I have a subform that lists all the records linked to the main form's record. Naturally, there is a new record at the end of the list. I put a command button on that subform so that the user can edit the corresponding record. But the problem is that all the command buttons are enabled (on every single row, even the new record row). I would like to enable only the one occurrence that is on the selected record. Is that possible? Thanks. -- Jac Tremblay No, what you probably need to do is to put the command button in the form's geader or footer. -- Arvin Meyer, ...

Outlook Rules Wizard unavailable
Hi, I'm trying to use the Rules Wizard on a newly installed Outlook 2002, but that option is unavailable under Tools. I've tried the KB extensively. Even tried to reinstall, to no avail. Thanks for any tips, Tim Never mind. I set up an account and the Rules Wizard became available. I was trying to avoid this so I wouldn't receive a downpour of messages without the rules being in place. Oh well. Thanks anyway, Tim >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >I'm trying to use the Rules Wizard on a newly installed >Outlook 2002, but that option is unavail...

Custom Forms Authentication
Hi, All, We’re rolling out Microsoft CRM 1.2 in the coming weeks. We’ve developed a lot of customization, including developing custom solutions to help extend Microsoft CRM 1.2 to meet our business requirements. We’ve created a virtual directory inside the Microsoft 1.2 Website and used the ISV file for integration. We would like our custom solutions to share the authentication of Microsoft CRM so the users only have to login once (Login to MSCRM)… Basically, because our users have already authenticated it doesn’t make much sense for them to authenticate again when accessing our c...

Unable to Import MS Outlook Contacts
Hello, I am attempting to import 1548 MS Outlook contacts. When I go to MS CRM Contacts and select Tools => Import, then select to Import MS Outlook Contacts on 1 contact shows as available to import. Any help is very much appreciated. Correction. "Only 1 contact shows up as available to import." Could this have some thing to do with forms"? "TriEssent" wrote: > Hello, > I am attempting to import 1548 MS Outlook contacts. When I go to MS CRM > Contacts and select Tools => Import, then select to Import MS Outlook > Contacts on 1 contact ...

Does outlook connector default to ssl?
I would like to make sure that my email transmissions to and from my hotmail account are secured by ssl. I'm using outlook 2003 and outlook connector with my paid hotmail account. Question: is the traffic to and from hotmail secured by ssl in outlook connector? If not, can I change the settings somehow? Or do I need to change my connection to hotmail to pop 3 in order to get ssl protection? Thanks! ...

data validation in the form
Hi, I would like to perform data validation before the insertion of a new record into the table in Access database. So in the form, i have a few fields that need to be checked to see if they are empty or entered. I have the following codes in the event of "Form_BeforeUpdate" Private Sub Form_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) Dim mesg, Title As String 'Check if all the required fields are entered If Me.Stud_ID <> "" Then If Me.Department_ID <> "" Then 'warning message mesg = &quo...

pst file question Outlook 2002
Hi, If I export the personal folder pst file, Outlook 2002, to a folder on my slave drive, and then uninstall OL2002, and then reboot, and then re-install OL2002, and then use the import routine for the exported pst file, will all my stuff be back? The reason for this is my system hangs when I close it, and once I got an error fm OL2002 about it so I'm thining it may be causing the problem, but I don't want to uninstall/reinstall if I run the risk of loosing all my personal folders, and the info in my appointment calender, etc. TIA A You wouldn't lose your mail, contacts, ca...

Form Closing.
I have read a few of the questions and answers in the forum regarding this, but to be honest, I have lost the plot with it. If I have a switcboard form, from where I navigate to the other forms, how do I close the previous form? Say I go from the switchboard to say to the main input form, then back to the switchboard again. Where would I write the code to tell me to close the main input form? As ever any help is gradly received and appreciated. Many thanks. Cel504 Have a button to open the second form. Private Sub cmdOpenForm2_Click9) DoCmd.OpenForm "Form2&quo...

Duplicate appointments in Outlook Calendar
I imported my Calendar from my office computer. When importing I selected the box not to duplicate appointments, but that is exactly what I got. I also received duplicate holidays past and present. This makes for a very nasty calendar. I want to delete all of the duplicate appointments without having to remove Office XP. Is there any way to perform this task? ...

Outlook API emulator?
We have recently purchased an order management program that we have now discovered requires Outlook in order to send email to customers. We neither have nor want Outlook. Is there an Outlook API emulator or some such program out there that will relay the mail via SMTP? That's all we'd need. Thanks! JA "John A." <no.john@spammers.virginiaquilter.allowed.com> wrote in message news:g21dl1dpm8ud9i5sd9dlg515hjkgr5apnt@4ax.com... > We have recently purchased an order management program that we have > now discovered requires Outlook in order to send email to custome...

View 2 Exchange accounts with 2 Outlook instances
I have 2 Exchange accounts, 1 with company A and another with company B. Today, I need to logout of one account and login the other when checking email messages. Is there a way to have 2 instances of Outlook (or something) that would display email from company A in 1 and company B in the other? ...

Using Outlook 2000...need help moving mail
We have a Micosoft Mail postoffice that we use to handle internal mail. Now we have someone at the company who has a Palm Treo 700w smartphone. He needs to get his internal and external mail. Our external mail is a POP3 server, hosted by someone else, and this person can get email sent to his internet email address. We need a way to automatically forward the mail from the MsMail postoffice to the internet email address so we don't have to have everyone at the company forced to use his external address manually. ...

How to connect existing calendar/contacts to new Outlook profile
My old Outlook profile was from Outlook 2002 (which has a limit to the size of the data file, which I was exceeding). When I exceeded the limit it would not allow me to send/receive email. Now I have Outlook 2003, but I was having the same problem. So I created a new profile & imported the data from my old pst file. However, it did not bring over my contacts or calendar items. How can I get these into my new profile? I can see them in my Outlook if I also open my old pst data file, but when I try to sync my cell phone, it syncs the new calendar/contacts which is empty. Altern...

Can't send or receive email in Outlook 2003 since last Windows Update KB911567
Since the last Windows Update I can't send or receive email! I just get an "Unknown Error: 0x8007007F message after each account fails to connect. In the Email accounts where I can "Test Account Settings..." both "Find outgoing mail server (SMTP)" and "Find incoming mail server (POP3)" report "Cancelled". I've gone through each update and uninstalled each, one by one, rebooted, then tried Outlook 2003 again. I uninstalled KB911562 (XP) that wasn't it. I then uninstalled KB911567 (Outlook Express update), rebooted and tried Outlook 20...

what is Outlook.exe process that keeps running
I'm using OL2000 on an XP machine. When I quit Outlook, there is a process that keeps running, Outlook.exe. My guess is it keeps receiving email when I'm not in Outlook. I don't need that and it seems to complicate things when I need to shut communications programs down, thanks Kozmo This article has a long list of programs that work with Outlook and can cause this problem: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/close.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the messa...

Outlook 2003 Keeps Downloading the Same Messages
I'm running Outlook 2003. It keeps downloading the same messages from the POP server. I do have it set to leave messages on the server, because I also need to access from another computer. If I manually enter the mailbox (through a webmail interface), and remove the messages, it works for a little while. It seems after there get to be about 100 or 150 messages in the box, however, it errors out on downloading past that message. After that, every time it checks it downloads those first 100-150 messages again every time. I understand there is supposed to be a POP state file or something th...