Outlook Express Spell Check #3

I get the error: "An error occurred while spelling was
being checked.

I use W2K and MSWord '97.  The spell check works in Word.

Thank you

Hellerjonathan@hotmail.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I get the error: "An error occurred while spelling was
> being checked.
>
> I use W2K and MSWord '97.  The spell check works in Word.

Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup.
--
Brian Tillman
0

MS CRM 3.0 and Exchange Server 2000
I have a query regarding installation of CRM E-mail Router. I have a MS CRM 3.0 installed on a Windows 2003 Server, we're using a Exchange Server 2000 on W2K Server SP4, can I install the Router on the Exchange Server 2000? check the implementaiton guide, it gives you system requirements "John Ding" wrote: > I have a query regarding installation of CRM E-mail Router. I have a MS CRM > 3.0 installed on a Windows 2003 Server, we're using a Exchange Server 2000 on > W2K Server SP4, can I install the Router on the Exchange Server 2000? > > > I have...

1.2 danish -> 3.0 english
Is this possible ? Jack ...

2 Outlook .pst folders
Hi, When I go to the data file management, I am getting 2 PST folders listed. Both pointing to the same file, but one is marked in the Comment Column saying "mail delivery location". Any idea why? I'm seeing 3 Personal Folders listed in my listing. I'm using Outlook 2003. Thanks! Only you would have an idea why. Most likely it had to do with migrating your Outlook data incorrectly when you installed Outlook 2003. You now have a corrupt profile and need to create a new one. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Paul" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Cannot Edit Checked Out Documents
We are using Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 2.0, and our site (of which I am administrator) has Word 2007 documents on it. When I check out a document and then open it, it opens in Word with the following message bar at the top: "Server document: A newer version is available. To modify this workbook, open the latest version or save a copy." And I am unable to make any edits in the document. There is a button to save the document, but of course it only saves it unchanged. I checked that the date & time is correct on the server and my own computer. I h...

The recipient name is not recognized #3
Hi guys. Being a bit of a novice with Exchange... What would the first thing be to look at if external receipients were receiving a "The recipient name is not recognized" bounced email when sending emails to newly set up mailboxes on my system? I've set up 1000's of mailboxes in the past with no probs and this has just started happening with new users this past week. Thanks for any help in advance. Andy you login the new user or send email to the account yea? "Mailboxes will not be seen in ESM until the person logs into it for the first time, or the first message...

pgp error when opening Outlook 2000 Pro.
Please help. I have a computer that is running Windows XP Home and MSOffice 2000 Pro. Anyhow, when I try to open Outlook, it gives an error "pgpexch.dll" and says that virtual memory may be set to low. I don't know if the problem is with the file or with the virtual memory settings. I've gone into the virtual memory and set it to let Windows manage it but I still get the error. What can I do? Thanks in advance for your help. Sincerely, Rodney Brown ...

Sharing Outlook #2

Outlook user profiles

Synchronise Outlook 2003

Sending URL in Outlook XP

Exchange 5.5 to 2003 Migration Question #3
Hello, We are currently migrating users to Exchange 2003 from 5.5. The 5.5 server is located here and the new 2003 server is located in a different office. One user (who we have moved already) is trying to access and user's calendar, but that user is still on 5.5. They are getting the following error: unable to display the folder. The information store could not be opened Any ideas on how to make the user on 2003 (running Outlook 2003) connect to the user's calendar on the 5.5 server? The user has the "Owner" permission on the 5.5 calendar. Thanks! ...

Outlook Signatures #4

autofill #3
Hello I would like to create a custom list for autofill something like this 001-jn, 002-jn, 003-jn etc up to about 500-jn. I'm going round in circles trying to produce it. 'preciate your help yabaday Put in the starting cell, say B2: =TEXT(ROWS($A$1:A1),"000")&"-jn" Copy B2 down For filling across, change ROWS to COLUMNS, i.e. use in the starting cell: =TEXT(COLUMNS($A$1:A1),"000")&"-jn" -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "yabaday" <yabaday@yahoo.c...

Headers in Excel #3
Can you tell me if it's possible and if so, how I can change the header cells, i.e. A B C D E ... etc? Thanks. Andrea (508) 842-3880 Hi Andrea no this is not possible. The best workaround you can achieve is: - use row 1 as header - goto cell A2 and to the menu 'Windows - Freeze Panes' to always show row 1 - in 'Tools - Options - view' you can hide the row and column headers -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Andrea" <shrews.receptionist@nitco-lift.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:12ff301c44354$b88982b0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Can you tell ...

Outlook 2003 cuts off lines

How do you check out a file from a link
I have received a link to an excel file stored in a SharePoint library. When I open the file the option to 'check out the file' does not appear at the top of my screen. This function does work for a word document in the same library. Please can you advise. Thanks With your browser, go to the Library where the document is located and check out from there. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 16/04/10 15:44, Tracey T wrote: > I have received a link to an excel file stored in a SharePoint library. When > I open the file the option to 'check out the fi...

Error by open contacts or activities after Migration to CRM 3.0
Hello, i ve migrated our CRM 1.2 System to CRM 3.0 Now I get a error-page when I open contacts or activities or so. I cannot open the main form of these entities (customizing). Any ideas? Stefan ...

Importing Outlook 2003 to Win 98 Outlook

Merging Workbooks #3
Hi all I have a workbook ( Master.xls ) which contains a list of parts i column A I reveive a new list of parts ( NewDoc.Xls ) once a month which ma contain some of the parts on Master.xls and will contain some ne ones. I am looking for a way to add the Newdoc.xls to Master.xls but not t include any parts that are duplicated, but to highlight them instead. Not sure this is possible ? Any ideas Thanks Davi -- DB10 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- DB100's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=917 View this thr...

Outlook 2002 cannot see address book