Outlook Express News enable group selection when putting in order

When required to "combine and download messages" in OutLook Express, only one
file can be moved at a time.  I am suggesting that multiple message part
selection via the shift/control key be enabled in the same manner that it is
in all other file manager applications.  I.E. When someone posts a message
with many parts and the message parts numbers range from 01 to 199, I must
move 99 messages which are all in sequence.  I currently must do this one at
a time...very time consuming and hard on the hand!!!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=fe1a0ec5-eed5-4a73-8af9-702d34348769&dg=microsoft.public.outlook
0
DickMotz (1)

DickMotz <DickMotz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> When required to "combine and download messages" in OutLook Express,
> only one file can be moved at a time.

Make your suggestion in the Outlook Express newsgroup.
--
Brian Tillman
0

--
K. Orland
Such as are your habitual thoughts, such also will be the character of your

"DickMotz" wrote:

> When required to "combine and download messages" in OutLook Express, only one
> file can be moved at a time.  I am suggesting that multiple message part
> selection via the shift/control key be enabled in the same manner that it is
> in all other file manager applications.  I.E. When someone posts a message
> with many parts and the message parts numbers range from 01 to 199, I must
> move 99 messages which are all in sequence.  I currently must do this one at
> a time...very time consuming and hard on the hand!!!
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=fe1a0ec5-eed5-4a73-8af9-702d34348769&dg=microsoft.public.outlook
0
KOrland1 (1012)

SIP/RTC Audio Codec selection
Hi, When a SIP invite is made with the available codecs, what determines which codec is used? I've followed msdn doc http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee501014.aspx to set the prefered codec but this does not work. I also did not see any API calls that will either set the codec to be used or force a specific codec for use in any session. Is their a way to do this? I'm using WinCE 6 R2. ...

Select Method of Range class failing???
Hello, I keep getting the following error in my macro: Run-time error '1004': Select method of Range class failed When simply trying to select cell A1 in a worksheet of mine. I can' figure out for the life of me why this would be failing. Here's m script (literally): Range("A1").Select I am simply trying to position the cursor on a worksheet in preparatio for a possible operation. I have never had this fail on me before an I can't figure it out now. Any ideas why this might be happening? Thanks in advance, -Pet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelF...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Administrative Groups
I have 2 Administrative groups with a Exchange 2003 Server in each group. One group is on the other side of campus and is controlled by their Exchange Server Tech. I have delegated control of my server to myself. There are also users from the other server that do not belong in my server and would like to remove them. The problem is, that when I go to remove them it will not , because the user or group is inherited from the organization. How can I remove them from my server and yet not remove them from their server? It sounds like that if I remove them from the orgainization that they wi...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Using expression builder object
Hi, I'm developing a wizzard in Access which builds import templates for various data sources to a fixed set of tables. In step 3 the users must be able to build an expression ; for instance Left([Fieldx],20) . Now I would like to have a command button on my form which calls the Access expression builder to allow the users to use this to build the expression. This expression will then be stored in a text box linked to the templates table. Anybody know how to call and use this object from VBA code? -- Kind regards Noëlla DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInvokeBuilder I th...

Before Update on record select

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

outlook 98 corperate forms

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Custom Headings in Work Order and Sales Receipts
Where can I edit the headings of receipt formats so that when they are printed instead of "Work Order" in the right corner, I want it to say "Delivery Note" Instead of "Sales Receipt" I want it to say "Invoice" Also, how can I make a Work order print without each item taking up 3 lines... ie: I need it to print just like a quote or regular receipt, but be a work order? The receipts in RMS are saved as a .XML file. If you are somewhat familular with programming you will be able to navigate your way around the template and make some edits. typic...

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003