Outlook Express - Autotext

I have been unable to determine how to store any autotext
entries in Outlook.  I am interested in being able to
store different text and recall these texts as needed.
Since our company handles many products, I need preset
autotext entries that can be recalled and inserted into an
email response depending on what product the customer is
inquiring about.  Can anyone offer any assistance with
this?
Thank you.
Karen
0
karenn (1)

"karenn@durand-wayland.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:b68101c43771$27a4cb40$a501280a@phx.gbl...
> I have been unable to determine how to store any autotext
> entries in Outlook.  I am interested in being able to
> store different text and recall these texts as needed.
> Since our company handles many products, I need preset
> autotext entries that can be recalled and inserted into an
> email response depending on what product the customer is
> inquiring about.  Can anyone offer any assistance with
> this?
> Thank you.
> Karen

This newsgroup is for support of Outlook
97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products.  Outlook
Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name.

For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress (for OE 6), or
an OE help website such as http://insideOE.tomsterdam.com.  If you're
accessing the Microsoft newsgroups through the MS Product Support
Services "Community Newsgroups" web interface, click
to get to the Internet Explorer groups, then click the plus sign next to
your version of IE to see the link to the Outlook Express group for that
version number.  Good luck!

0
me6 (309)