Outlook Express Attachments #10

OE strips attachments containing Word docs.  How do I
stop this?

The blocking access to feature is disabled via the security tab under tools

--
Neo [MVP Outlook]
Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted

"Jim Beam" <pantheos2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> OE strips attachments containing Word docs.  How do I
> stop this?

0
neo
1/17/2004 9:47:05 PM
Tools Options Security untick the second check box
"Jim Beam" <pantheos2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> OE strips attachments containing Word docs.  How do I
> stop this?

Crash on 'Send"

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

worksheet tabs 01-06-10
Hi In the 2003 excel-- Is there a way to have the worksheet tabs automatically go in alphabetical order-- or do you have to do in manually? -- Thank-you! Ruth Ruth, Use this code: Sub ArrangeSheetsInOrder() Dim iCount As Integer Application.ScreenUpdating = False iCount = Sheets.Count For i = 1 To iCount - 1 For j = i + 1 To iCount If Sheets(j).Name < Sheets(i).Name Then Sheets(j).Move Before:=Sheets(i) End If Next j Next i End Sub "Ruth" wrote: > Hi > > In the 2003 excel-- Is there a way to have the worksheet tabs automatically ...

Using expression builder object
Hi, I'm developing a wizzard in Access which builds import templates for various data sources to a fixed set of tables. In step 3 the users must be able to build an expression ; for instance Left([Fieldx],20) . Now I would like to have a command button on my form which calls the Access expression builder to allow the users to use this to build the expression. This expression will then be stored in a text box linked to the templates table. Anybody know how to call and use this object from VBA code? -- Kind regards Noëlla DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInvokeBuilder I th...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

cant start outlook pst file to large

Message comes as an attachment

Outlook 2003

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Outlook OOF

OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

outlook 98 corperate forms

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

Exchange 2003/Outlook 2003
Hi, I just recently exmeged all my exchange 5.5 mail accounts,shutdown and removed my exchange 5.5 server, then installed exchange 2003 in a new administrative site. Then I mail enabled all the the users that have pst files and exmerged the pst files back into exchange 2003. Created a dns alias from the old server to the new one. My problems is that outlook 2003 clients that have the old exchange5.5 profile cannot connect to the exchange 2003 server (even with a dns alias). Is there a registry hack/modification to change the old settings to the new server? thx jason Use the ExProfRe to...

outlook express 6.0 in ms 98
I cant seem to delete any of my sent mail messages in Outlook express 6.0 i am operaitng in ms 98..up to 8400 messages now. Please help ! At the risk of being obvious, click on the first item in your sent items folder while holding down the shift key. Then scroll to the bottom and click the last item. That will select them all - or you can use any range you desire. Then just click the delete icon or press the delete button. Once done, you might want to empty the deleted items folder (assuming it doesn't tell you there isn't enough room there and they'll be permanently delete...