outlook express 6.0 in ms 98

I cant seem to delete any of my sent mail messages in
Outlook express 6.0 i am operaitng in ms 98..up to 8400
messages now.
Please help !
0
anonymous (74722)

At the risk of being obvious, click on the first item in your sent items
folder while holding down the shift key.  Then scroll to the bottom and
click the last item.  That will select them all - or you can use any range
you desire.  Then just click the delete icon or press the delete button.
Once done, you might want to empty the deleted items folder (assuming it
doesn't tell you there isn't enough room there and they'll be permanently
deleted).  If you're sure you want to get rid of them, hold down the shift
key while clicking the delete icon.  This will delete the selected items
without going through the deleted items folder - and you won't be able to
recover them.

If you want to save some of them, then after selecting them all, hold down
the control key and select the ones you want to keep.  They will be
"de-selected".

"Dale" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I cant seem to delete any of my sent mail messages in
> Outlook express 6.0 i am operaitng in ms 98..up to 8400
> messages now.
> Please help !

0
lorien (93)

Outlook blocking attachments
I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? Thanks, Dan Dan wrote: > I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with > a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is > that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? > > Thanks, > Dan try here: http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm ...

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Transfer Money 98 to money 2004
I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current data to new computer w/ money 2004. In microsoft.public.money, Brad Karris wrote: >I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new >computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current >data to new computer w/ money 2004. If you have a USB flash drive on the old machine, copy your .mny file there. Then copy the file to the new machine-- usually to your "My Documents" folder. In Windows Explorer, double-left-click the file on your new machine to ...

Using expression builder object
Hi, I'm developing a wizzard in Access which builds import templates for various data sources to a fixed set of tables. In step 3 the users must be able to build an expression ; for instance Left([Fieldx],20) . Now I would like to have a command button on my form which calls the Access expression builder to allow the users to use this to build the expression. This expression will then be stored in a text box linked to the templates table. Anybody know how to call and use this object from VBA code? -- Kind regards Noëlla DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInvokeBuilder I th...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

MS Money 95 data files

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Crash on 'Send"

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Reminders in Outlook