Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

I have three accounts set up in Outlook Express 6.  Two of
them work fine, but when I reply to or forward a message
sent to the third address, it uses the second address in
the "from" line, so I have to change it manually.  This
does not happen with the other two.  How do I fix this?
0
cgflutist (1)

multiple email addressess ?
how can we store multiple email addresses for one contact. i only see option for one add..? Hi, There are three email attributes in contact entity. emailaddress1 is by default added on form. If you want to also want to add other two than open customization form of contacts and add fields named emailaddress2 and emailaddress3. You can add more custome email fields also. You may contact me directly at my email address if you need any help on this. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gma...

Window panes in Outlook 2003
Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a preview pane for the selected e-mail, evidently. I can find no way to eliminate the window pane. Is there a way to remove this pane? How? I've tried every VIEW combination with no success. View > Reading Pane > Off doesn't work? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jay" <jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C953EF40-873E-4A04-93A8-FE101A547D0D@microsoft.com... > Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a > preview pane for the selected e-m...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Using expression builder object
Hi, I'm developing a wizzard in Access which builds import templates for various data sources to a fixed set of tables. In step 3 the users must be able to build an expression ; for instance Left([Fieldx],20) . Now I would like to have a command button on my form which calls the Access expression builder to allow the users to use this to build the expression. This expression will then be stored in a text box linked to the templates table. Anybody know how to call and use this object from VBA code? -- Kind regards Noëlla DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInvokeBuilder I th...

Sony HDR-XR200V 120GB HDD High Definition Camcorder w/15x Optical Zoom
Price:$999.99 Image: http://specialdealfinder.info/image.php?id=B001QBM9EM Best deal: http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B001QBM9EM In my opinion, the camcorder deserves 4/5 stars. The HD picture quality outdoors (rain or shine) is PHENOMAL. I got a similar picture in SD. It wasn't quite as sharp as HD but still an EXCELLENT picture. The sound quality is amazing. I had no problem with wind noise when outside on windy days. The camcorder itself is lightweight and I found the menus and buttons to be user-friendly. I read several negative reviews on the included Sony softwa...

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Reminders in Outlook