outlook express 6 password problem

Help
I have outlook express 6, windows xp.
My internet provider just changed from att broadband to
comcast. now i keep getting a password rejected error and
i cant receive any mail. i cant seem to find a way to
shut off the password. in my wifes page of xp it works ok.
0
wj262 (1)

Hi, Bill -

This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs.
Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different
program, despite its similar name..

You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an
Outlook Express news group.

Try posting in one of these newsgroups:
microsoft.public.internet.outlookexpress.mac for OE for Macintosh

for all the microsoft.public newsgroups).

A good website for information on OE is:
http://www.tomsterdam.com/

Bill wrote:
> Help
> I have outlook express 6, windows xp.
> My internet provider just changed from att broadband to
> comcast. now i keep getting a password rejected error and
> i cant receive any mail. i cant seem to find a way to
> shut off the password. in my wifes page of xp it works ok.

0
lanwench (7567)

Problems with Public Folders replication
Hi guys, Some problems here. We have decided to install Exchange server 2003 SP1 on a new hardware with W2k3 SP1 on a new DC (yes, I know it is a bad practice, but...) instead of old Exchange server 2003 SP1 on an old DC on an old hardware. New one (additional) DC was brought live (with some minor problems, DNS, time, as always) without FSMO delegation (for now). Replication of users' accounts was smooth. Logs clear. After Exchange 2003 SP1 installation (with some DNS manipulations) also all was Ok. Dcdiag Ok. In ESM all Exchange servers are visible (old and new). So I have started ...

Crash on 'Send"

Exchange update problem

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

docmd.transfertext problem

SQL deadlock problem

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Using expression builder object
Hi, I'm developing a wizzard in Access which builds import templates for various data sources to a fixed set of tables. In step 3 the users must be able to build an expression ; for instance Left([Fieldx],20) . Now I would like to have a command button on my form which calls the Access expression builder to allow the users to use this to build the expression. This expression will then be stored in a text box linked to the templates table. Anybody know how to call and use this object from VBA code? -- Kind regards Noëlla DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInvokeBuilder I th...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away