outlook express 6, error on load

Recently have been getting the following error everytime I
start Outlook express: msnmsgr has caused an error in
kernel32.dll. msnmsgr will now close. I get the error 2
times, click on close, errors clear and outlook seems to
work OK. How can I fix this?
running Wme, outlook express 6
Thank you,
0
anonymous (74722)

Hi Mike,

Msnmsgr is an executable file for MSN, are you an MSN subsciber?  You should contact MSN regarding this error message.

Regards,

Scott Atkins MCSE, MCSA
Partner Technical Lead - Outlook
Microsoft Technical Support
for Platforms and Business Applications
--------------------
>From: "mike g" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
>Sender: "mike g" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
>Subject: outlook express 6, error on load
>Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:43:29 -0800
>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook
>
>Recently have been getting the following error everytime I
>start Outlook express: msnmsgr has caused an error in
>kernel32.dll. msnmsgr will now close. I get the error 2
>times, click on close, errors clear and outlook seems to
>work OK. How can I fix this?
>running Wme, outlook express 6
>Thank you,

0
scatki (156)
2/15/2004 2:03:40 PM
In outlook express go to tools and click on options uncheck the option of
MSN Messenger.

"mike g" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Recently have been getting the following error everytime I
> start Outlook express: msnmsgr has caused an error in
> kernel32.dll. msnmsgr will now close. I get the error 2
> times, click on close, errors clear and outlook seems to
> work OK. How can I fix this?
> running Wme, outlook express 6
> Thank you,

0
JonathanT (55)

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Using expression builder object
Hi, I'm developing a wizzard in Access which builds import templates for various data sources to a fixed set of tables. In step 3 the users must be able to build an expression ; for instance Left([Fieldx],20) . Now I would like to have a command button on my form which calls the Access expression builder to allow the users to use this to build the expression. This expression will then be stored in a text box linked to the templates table. Anybody know how to call and use this object from VBA code? -- Kind regards Noëlla DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInvokeBuilder I th...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

Outlook 2003