Outlook Express 5 #2

On loading, error message "MSIMN caused an invalid page
fault in module DIRECTDB.dll at 017f:7dbf3070.."  Appeared
to coincide with display config change?
0
anonymous (74722)

Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum.

Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office
family.

Here is the link for the right forum

Good Luck!

--
Roady [MVP]
www.sparnaaij.net

Tip of the month:
-Create your own fully customized Toolbar

Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your
mailbox!
www.sparnaaij.net

(I changed my reply address; remove all CAPS and _underscores_ from the
address when mailing)
-----
"Geoff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> On loading, error message "MSIMN caused an invalid page
> fault in module DIRECTDB.dll at 017f:7dbf3070.."  Appeared
> to coincide with display config change?

0
Roady
2/16/2004 8:33:31 PM
And in addition to Roady's reply - you really ought to upgrade to IE6SP1
which will upgrade OE5 to OE6....you can do this in Windows Update, which
you should be running regularly anyway to get all critical updates.

Geoff wrote:
> On loading, error message "MSIMN caused an invalid page
> fault in module DIRECTDB.dll at 017f:7dbf3070.."  Appeared
> to coincide with display config change?

0
lanwench (7567)

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Using expression builder object
Hi, I'm developing a wizzard in Access which builds import templates for various data sources to a fixed set of tables. In step 3 the users must be able to build an expression ; for instance Left([Fieldx],20) . Now I would like to have a command button on my form which calls the Access expression builder to allow the users to use this to build the expression. This expression will then be stored in a text box linked to the templates table. Anybody know how to call and use this object from VBA code? -- Kind regards Noëlla DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInvokeBuilder I th...

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Sorting Data #5

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

matching contents #2

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

outlook 98 corperate forms

Please ignore #2

dates #5
Is there a formula to ad a numeric value to the name of a month. I am running a query in excel (pulling from an external source) and would like to sort as teh table refreshes by month and year. I have code to to do the refresh and the sort, but it sorts in alphabetical order. I was thinking a formula could place a numeric value to the month (1 = Jan, 2 = Feb, etc) and I can sort based on that. Is there an easy formula to do this. Thanks in advance Your easy formula could be: =MATCH(A1,{"Jan","Feb","Mar","Apr","May","Jun"...

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

OutLook and Notes co-existing.