Outlook Express 5 #2

On loading, error message "MSIMN caused an invalid page
fault in module DIRECTDB.dll at 017f:7dbf3070.."  Appeared
to coincide with display config change?
0
anonymous (74722)

Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum.

Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office
family.

Here is the link for the right forum

Good Luck!

--
Roady [MVP]
www.sparnaaij.net

Tip of the month:
-Create your own fully customized Toolbar

Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your
mailbox!
www.sparnaaij.net

(I changed my reply address; remove all CAPS and _underscores_ from the
address when mailing)
-----
"Geoff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> On loading, error message "MSIMN caused an invalid page
> fault in module DIRECTDB.dll at 017f:7dbf3070.."  Appeared
> to coincide with display config change?

0
Roady
2/16/2004 8:33:31 PM
And in addition to Roady's reply - you really ought to upgrade to IE6SP1
which will upgrade OE5 to OE6....you can do this in Windows Update, which
you should be running regularly anyway to get all critical updates.

Geoff wrote:
> On loading, error message "MSIMN caused an invalid page
> fault in module DIRECTDB.dll at 017f:7dbf3070.."  Appeared
> to coincide with display config change?

0
lanwench (7567)