Outlook Express? #2

I can not find a newsgroup for outlook express. Can anyone point me in the
right direction? Thanks!

0
mike7863 (1)

Hey MAB,
which language?
"MAB" <mike@arin.k12.pa.us> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I can not find a newsgroup for outlook express. Can anyone point me in the
> right direction? Thanks!

0
Bravestar (248)
5/17/2004 1:32:08 PM
Here is the link for the right forum

Good Luck!

--
Roady [MVP]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Setting Permissions on a Mailbox

-----
"MAB" <mike@arin.k12.pa.us> wrote in message
>I can not find a newsgroup for outlook express. Can anyone point me in the
> right direction? Thanks!

0
Roady
5/17/2004 1:36:18 PM
"MAB" <mike@arin.k12.pa.us> wrote in message
> I can not find a newsgroup for outlook express. Can anyone point me in the
> right direction? Thanks!

In OE, go to Newsgroups and type "outlookexpress" (without the quotes) in
the searchbar.

0
me6 (309)

Linking files 2 ways

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

More Columns #2

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Offline Synchronization Problem #2