outlook expres no spellcheck

I have just loaded Internet explorer with 6 sp1 aboard now
I dont have spellcheck in my mail . Its there but it is
greyed out  This was loaded from a new CD from
PC Authority off a new cd issue 73 dec 2003. Please help
my spelling is woefull EDD
0
elsin (1)

outlook.pst damaged by another application.
For no discernible reason Outlook reports that outlook.pst file has been damaged. I am using Outlook 2002 (10.3311.2625) on machine with XP-home edition. When I double-click Outlook Today, I get the error message; "Unable to expand folder. The message file <long pathname>\Outlook\outlook.pst can no longer be accessed because it has been damaged by another application." Is there anyway to repair the outlook.pst? Can I recover anything? How can I prevent it from happening again? Thanks for any help. Regards, Try running the Inbox Repair Tool against it to see if it fin...

Outlook Today #28
I am running Outlook 2000 on a Windows 98 machine. When I try to customize the Outlook today (click on Customize Outlook Today) nothing happens. So then I right click on Outlook Today in the folders list and go to properties. On the homepage tab I cannot Browse or change anything. It is all greyed out. Do you have any ideas as to why this is? Thanks a bunch!!! The following MSKB article provides the fix for this issue. OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;...

Group Policy for Amending Default Attachment Location in Outlook
Hi guys, Is anybody aware of a GPO that can be configured to amend the default attachment folder in Outlook? I know there is a registry setting that can be amended however I would like to do it using group policy. Thanks ...

Outlook & disappearing header information.
Dear reader, When I forward an email with outlook throuhg an exchange server the header information of that email is lost. Sending the same email with outlook express (IMAP) preserves this information. To prevent or report spam we kinda need all of the header, expecially the header of the initial sender. How can I configure exchange / Outlook not to trash the headers? I hope u can help me out! Tia! Nigel. ...

Outlook 2003 outgoing messages stuck in inbox folder
I need help with this issue, when I use master.dbo.xp_sendmail 'recepient','hell' it stays in the Inbox folder I can then manually open the email and send manually. I have installed lates service packs for SQL 2000. Your help will highly appreciated thanks ...

outlook 2007 syncing to nowhere.
I am new to this so I don't know if it was discussed but my outlook 2007 constantly syncs even when it says that all mail is sent and received. This started out as an irritation but now uses so much of the computer's resources that I can do nothing. It starts out ok and after 30 or 45 seconds it has taken over 100% of the power of the computer and if it works it is slower than .... I have switched to a different mail reader so I can get and send any mail. (windows mail). I miss outlook! What can I do to get it to work as it did. OP Windows Vista Business 32 pop mail Dsl line +1...

Outllook 2003 pst to Outlook 2000
Hi, I don`t know if this is possible. I need to import PST file from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2000, is it possible? Does Outlook 2003 have a converter to change it to be used in previous versions? Is there a tool that Outlook 2000 can use to view PST files from new versions? any help would be appreciated. Jeff See http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/downgradefromoutlook2003.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Jeff" <anonymous@d...

Save my password for Outlook so no need to retype?
Each time I open Outlook I get the box with a guy in profile. My username is there, but I must reenter my password every time. How do I not have to do this? Thanks. Version of outlook and windows? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscri...

MS Outlook missing OMINT.DLL File
I purchased XP, loaded it, everything went well but when I try to use Microsoft Outlook, I receive an error message that the OMINT.DLL file. I have a slew of e-mail saved on MS Outlook and need to get in. Did a search for the .dll file, nothing. I do not have the original cd. Any ideas?? sorry - the OMINT.DLL file is missing.... >-----Original Message----- >I purchased XP, loaded it, everything went well but when >I try to use Microsoft Outlook, I receive an error >message that the OMINT.DLL file. I have a slew of e-mail >saved on MS Outlook and need to get in. Did a ...

outlook express and mdb files
after updating to the new xp service pack I suddenly can't open .mdb files attached to an email. It says unknown publisher. I have looked everywhere for a setting to turn this off, including the one that turns off attachments in the options security of outlook express. There must be somewhere I can get the system to recognize and accept access files Susam <susan1995@comcast.net> wrote: > after updating to the new xp service pack I suddenly > can't open .mdb files attached to an email. It says > unknown publisher. I have looked everywhere for a > setting t...

Outlook 2007 Calendar Meeting Invites Organizer
I sent out a meeting invite yesterday and one of the recipients replied with a request for a new time. The new time was not accepted, however, their reply effectively made them the Organizer and they took control of the meeting. When I declined it was removed from my calendar, but I have no idea what happened to all the other recipients. I was unable to amend anything and had to send a completely new invite. Any ideas? ...

Mail Merge from Sales for Outlook Client
Hello, I am trying to perform a mail merge with the Sales for Outlook Client. It works well for email merging, and records an activity in the associated records. However, when merging any other type of document, an activity is recorded with the title "Word Mail Merge". I would like a more descriptive activity subject to appear, "2004 conference follow up" for example, or whatever I specify. How do I set the name of the activity subject to be recorded into the corresponding CRM records when using the mail merge feature through Outlook? Thanks, -James James...

Outlook 03 Send & Rec.
My problem is the time it takes (if ever) to send & rec. email messages. I've tried "help" with Bellsouth, but unable to resolve. It is almost impossible to send anything. Takes hours & then it's still in the outbox but says it's sending. My incomeing takes days if it ever gets here. Please, some one help me. ...

Outlook express #22
I had my hard drive replaced and need to locate the file where all my emails are located. Thanks TRY HERE: WIN2000 C:\Documents and Settings\USER NAME\Local Settings\Application Data\Identities\{D00E4D20-0F9C-11D4- 8BCA-9FCD81E3663D}\Microsoft\Outlook Express >-----Original Message----- >I had my hard drive replaced and need to locate the file >where all my emails are located. Thanks >. > ...

Outlook Connector Bug
[Note, if there is another newsgroup for Outlook Connecter issues, please let me know. I couldn't find one in the list.] I have asked about this before under the context of reminders that keep coming back, where the /cleanreminders switch doesn't help. I think I have now further traced this to a problem with the Outlook Connector, as the only reminders that won't go away are alarms on flagged messages, where those messages are in an MS Live account linked and set in Outlook via the Outlook Connecter. All of these messages are messages that I sent, setting the flag...

How do I set up a group contact for email in Outlook 2007?
I'm somewhat new to Outlook. Had been using Outlook 2003 for contacts and calendar but still using Eudora (sponsored) for email. I've now bought a new computer and using Outlook 2007 (& Win7) for all. I also sync with my Windows mobile phone. I send out a support group meeting reminder as a volunteer. I have 21 email addresses on the list currently. I do not know most of the people. In Eudora, I had one contact with all the email addresses in the 1 contact. I would like to do the same in Outlook 2007, especially since I sync and don't want to clutter up the co...

Preventing Outlook 2000 from switching to Offline Mode
User is setup with a pop3 account. I know you can manually switch back to online mode from the "File" menu, but is there a setting in Outlook to keep it from switching to offline mode in the first place? Thanks. ...

Using .mst files for outlook settings
Hi When I use a .mst file with Office2000 to install outlook 2000, the setup pickes up the .mst file settings but not all of the outlook settings are set. The setup has picked up the "Corporate or Workgroup" setting but not the rest of the settings such as the Exchange server and so on. When I open outlook after setup I'm asked to enter these details. Any Ideas Regards Gareth ...

New Column in Sharepoint list doesn't show up in Outlook
Does anyone know how to make a new added column in Sharepoint list to be shown in Outlook? I am using Outlook 2003. Thanks. Outlook doesn't support that.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "Edwin" <edwincwong@gmail.com> wrote in message = news:1151100257.135014.74400@c74g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone know ...

2002 outlook emails won't allow url's..
Got 2002 Outlook...if someone sends email...url's won't work..a box pops up saying extracting then it sez...kb823980 setup update -u-f-n-o-2-q-i.... have used the repair function..and tried reinstalling...no go... any ideas? "Quiz" <quiz@home.com> wrote in news:56adnR6mLccuAXTfRVn-qw@midco.net: > Got 2002 Outlook...if someone sends email...url's won't work..a > box pops up saying extracting then it sez...kb823980 setup > update -u-f-n-o-2-q-i.... have used the repair function..and > tried reinstalling...no go... any ideas? Have you installed a...

Group messages by conversation, missing in Outlook?
One of the main reasons I've not converted to Outlook 2003, is that OE6 has a very nifty function called 'Group messages by conversation'. This gives you a '+' sign in front of any conversation spanning several messages. Is this function left out from Outlook 2003, or have I just not looked hard enough for it? Trond Svendsen Black Box Network Services You can arrange by Conversation in OL2003. "Trond Svendsen" <trond@blackboxas.no> wrote in message news:e$KE5IlAHHA.2276@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > One of the main reasons I've not converted t...

Outlook 2003 #359
I'm using outlook 2003 and the Outlook connecter, so my email and agenda synchronises with Hotmail e-mail and agenda. Since recently my mail written in Outlook doesn't get send anymore. The message I get is: Object not found.. I tried re-installing several times, nog succes. Can someone help, please. John Youve tried the Detect/Repair option, within Outlook? "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25D69F78-1BB7-404D-9D45-423FE31DFDDB@microsoft.com... > I'm using outlook 2003 and the Outlook connecter, so my email and agenda > synch...

odd behaviour of Outlook 2003
The following problem occurs on my husband's computer, running XPHome and Office 2003, plenty of hard disk space, pst file about 180MB, RAM 2GB. Frequently when he opens Outlook, it pops up two windows. The rear one is malformed (part-drawn, mostly header line and some side lines), the top one is OK but does not behave properly - he cannot move messages between folders, for example, though Send/Receive works OK. The top window closes when one clicks the top-right-hand 'x', as usual, but the malformed rear window can only be removed by refreshing the desktop. Looking at T...

Outlook Won't Ope;n
I have 2 users....me and my son.....my outlook express will not open (it freezes) but my son's opens. I had to config his in order to send and receive. BUT all the messages I have received before I did that are still in limbo on the other one. I hope I have explained that ok.. What happened to mine and can I get it back??? HELP.......LYNNIE --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.676 / Virus Database: 438 - Release Date: 5/3/2004 LYNNIE <lynn1@eastlink.ca> wrote: > I have 2 users....me and my son.....

Outlook 2002 Detect and Repair
Help...I was having problems with Outlook so I ran the Detect and Repair Program first. When the problem persisted I again ran the Detect ant repair but rather stupidly checked off the reset all factory settings. What I ended up with was a new Outlook which I had to reconfigure, no problem, but all my mail is gone. I am hoping that it is not permanently deleted. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Do you have any other PST files on your system other than the one you're using currently? If so, open it using the File menu > Open > Outlook Data File command. Then you ...