Outlook - Exchange Rule ? - move based on dynamic date ala auto-archive

We are currently using Outlook 2000 SP3 with Exchange 2000 Standard SP3 on a
W2k SP4 server. To work around the 16 gig limitation of the Information
Store, I want to create a rule within Outlook to move emails messages older
than 6 months to a user public folder within Exchange. The idea would be
similar to the way auto-archiving works except I don't want the email to be
archived in a pst file. Through the rules wizard I can move emails to a
specific folder based on dates range, but these dates are static. Is there
any way to either adjust a rule to work with the current date (i.e. 'all
e-mails 6 month old from today') or redirect auto-archiving feature not to
create a PST file, but to move to a Public Folder.

0
gsilan (3)

Auto transfer of row
I have a list of components to be ordered in each row is a cell with order number entered in it. What I want is to copy the row to anothe sheet (which is to be displayed at goods) when the order number i entered in that cell. Is this possible? many thanks for any help -- alanle ----------------------------------------------------------------------- alanled's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3094 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=57297 this could be acheived by using VLOOKUP function. if you want a perfect soluti...

Outlook Sales

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Setting a dynamic range in a formula