Outlook errors #4

Since upgrading to outlook 2003 I cannot view any items
in the sent folder. I have tried uninstalling and
reinstalling but get the same error- "outlook has
encounted an error and will close"
I can view the sent items via OWA, so I know they exist.
I have also tried setting up the account on a different
pc. Any help would be very helpful.
0
neilc (1)

Have you tried a new mail profile?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Neil Cookeson
asked:

| Since upgrading to outlook 2003 I cannot view any items
| in the sent folder. I have tried uninstalling and
| reinstalling but get the same error- "outlook has
| encounted an error and will close"
| I can view the sent items via OWA, so I know they exist.
| I have also tried setting up the account on a different
| pc. Any help would be very helpful.

0
MillyS9060 (3207)