Outlook errors #2

When I start Outlook it immediately comes up with an
error:

msouplug.dll

Does anyone have any advice on how to repair this fault
or is there a way to get access to the contacts within
Outlook if I cannot get it to open?

Thank you
0
anonymous (74722)

Do you have any Symantec programs installed for Outlook? I believe that's
where this file comes from. If you start Outlook in safe mode, you should be
able to get in and remove that add-in.

Close Outlook

Select Start | Run

Enter   Outlook.exe /Safe

Select OK

Select Tools | Options | Other | Advanced Options | Add-In Manager

Uncheck any Symantec add-ins listed and restart Outlook.

This should diable it. For an actual solution, you may want to try
re-installing the Symantec software or check with them for support.

--
PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~
  -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)

"EndaMul" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I start Outlook it immediately comes up with an
> error:
>
> msouplug.dll
>
> Does anyone have any advice on how to repair this fault
> or is there a way to get access to the contacts within
> Outlook if I cannot get it to open?
>
> Thank you

0
patrickareed (498)