Outlook Error #54

OX800ccc19 what is this how can it be fixed

0
s_Brown (5)

s.brown <s_Brown@comcast.net> wrote:

> OX800ccc19 what is this how can it be fixed

POP server timeout, probably.  See http://www.google.com/search?q=0X800ccc19

The first thing I'd do is to increase the server timeout value on the
Advanced tab of the account properties pages and disable any antivirus mail
scanning.
--
Brian Tillman

0