Outlook error #19

Out of office assistanty cannot be displayed,

Has anybody recieived this error?  I found the article on
the solution.  However it is not specific to the exchange
server or a client side problem.  Since the problem
occured I have several users that get the message which
leads me to believe the problem is on the server.  Any
ideas?
Thanks,
Dave

Really, as an admin, you should know better than to post this without at
least a mention or 2 of the exchange version, outlook version, and whether
it ever worked or when it stopped. Also, a mention of the EXACT error
message and what MSKB article you referenced would also be helpful.  How
would you troubleshoot this based on the information you provided??

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer:
David Robinson <drobinson142@comcast.net> asked:
| Out of office assistanty cannot be displayed,
|
| Has anybody recieived this error?  I found the article on
| the solution.  However it is not specific to the exchange
| server or a client side problem.  Since the problem
| occured I have several users that get the message which
| leads me to believe the problem is on the server.  Any
| ideas?
| Thanks,
| Dave

0