Outlook email accounts #2

Every time I reconnect, my POP3 information is appended
to my Username and 'localhost' replaces my POP3 info. How
can I prevent this from happening?
0
frankwill (1)

Uncheck your firewall or anti-virus from checking incoming mail.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Frank Will asked:

| Every time I reconnect, my POP3 information is appended
| to my Username and 'localhost' replaces my POP3 info. How
| can I prevent this from happening?

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

Linking files 2 ways

invalid email address

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

More Columns #2

Invalid Account on the Security Tab
I deleted an account from AD, and it was listed under the security tab of my server (in ESM), to have full mailbox rights to the information store. I tried removing the inherited permissions, and removing the acct. The I set the inherited permissions back, and the invalid acct. comes back. Does anyone know how I can remove this invalid acct. from the security tab? Thanks. Remove it from the top-level where it was granted permissions. When you set inherited permissions and the account comes back, that means that that account has been granted permissions at a higher level. If you'v...

Emails #3

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook