Outlook Draft Email Print Problem

I have emails saved in draft but when i go to print them
it doesnt show who it is being sent to and the fact it
hasnt been sent yet, i have played with the setting but to
no avail. I am using outlook 2003 any help would be
appriciated.
0
kpmail76 (1)

Turn off WordMail before printing the draft (Tools | Options | Mail Format)
or wait to print until after you send it.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

<kpmail76@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>I have emails saved in draft but when i go to print them
> it doesnt show who it is being sent to and the fact it
> hasnt been sent yet, i have played with the setting but to
> no avail. I am using outlook 2003 any help would be
> appriciated.

0
suemvp (4038)

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Print Preview Multiple Paints
I am having problems with my standard Document/View application with Print Preview. If I choose only to have one page displayed, it works fine. If I choose 2 pages to be displayed side by side, my OnPrint() function gets called over and over as follows: OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) Again and again, up to 11 times. My printing code isn't (yet) the fastest on the planet so this takes agessssss. I...

SQL deadlock problem

docmd.transfertext problem

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Crash on 'Send"