Outlook doesn't open in the inbox work space. Open up in the Outlook today works

How do I make the Inbox as the default workspace in
Outlook 2000 corporate mailbox. running on Win xp.
0
sbadhwar (1)

Disabled Person Needs Icons to work
Hi, My sister is a quadraplegic and and is running win7 64bit on a dell laptop Inspirion 1750. Her desktop icons do not work and her shot cuts do not work. She needs to work from the dektop because we need as few clicks as possible. I have tried to find the solution but I have have not. Can someone help? Do you mean that when you click, or double click, on an icon that nothing happens? Is she using a mouse or the touchpad? Can you be a little more descriptive about the problem? Has this been happening from the time you got the laptop, or installed Win 7? Or, did it ju...

Registration doesn't work
Just installed Office 2004. After filling out much information, it asks for the Product I.D. number. With the "About box" in Excel 2004 open, I very carefully copied the Product I.D number to the form (and had a second person verify). I keep getting the error message "invalid Product I.D." I've cleared the box and re-entered (again having a second party verify) with the same results. This is a legitimate copy that I purchased via mail order. In article <be362d5d.0405190410.1a215db@posting.google.com>, crabuback@aol.com (Craig Buback) wrote: > Just insta...

How to space all lines in a paragraph evenly?
The lines in my text are sometimes spaced unevenly in a paragraph. Sometimes just the last two lines are spaced differently than the rest of the paragraph. I have tried kerning and all the other text and paragraph adjustments I can find. Could this possibly be due to too much text and graphics on one page? How can I find a solution to this. I have searched blogs and help all over. Are you creating the text box or are you using a template? There can't be too much text, if there is too much text you would get the overflow symbol on the bottom of the text box. Or maybe you have enable...

Synchronise Outlook 2003

Combo box filter before form opens
frmSearchType with cboType and cmdOpenForm which opens frmEntryEdit. frmEntryEdit uses cboEntryNum to allow user to select from the filtered records. This is working correctly, however if no records fit the filter, I get an open frmEntryEdit, with no records in the cboEntryNum. I would rather have a message box that states "No Data fits the criteria", than have frmEntry Edit open. Is this possible? -- Teach me to fish! Thanks for the help. Pax, M m stroup wrote: >frmSearchType with cboType and cmdOpenForm which opens frmEntryEdit. >frmEntryEdit use...

Work Order Vs Backorder
I am trying to establish an easy way for my cashiers to take special orders for items not in database. I have found helpful posts that suggest using WO's. However (if I am understanding correctly) a workorder cannot be used in combination with items currently in stock. Ex: customer buys a dog collar off the floor and wants to buy a lead that we have never carried. Can both items be placed on same transaction? I really do not want to make the customer make two separate purchases. It seems using a generic SKU on a backorder would allow me to do this. Are there any pitfalls here...

excel file can't be opened #2

MBF file won't open...am I hosed???
In my previous computer I had a flaky hard drive. While it still worked I backed up all my important files to CD's and DVD's. Since I dutifully backed up my MNY file (to two locations) each time I used my Money 2001 I didn't think to copy my MNY file I merely copied the MBF files from those locations. Once, I had to use that an MBF file as my MNY file was corrupt and it worked flawlessly. I saw no reason why it shouldn't do so again. Plus I was in panic mode to get all the data possible from the dying HD. Now that I have a new computer I installed my copy of MM 2001 and wh...

Sharing Outlook #2

Outlook user profiles

Outlook 2003 cuts off lines

new email notification doesn't work?
In Outlook 2003, I have the option set for the semi-transparent notification window to pop up when I get new email, but it never does. Is there something I'm not doing right? Does it only come up in certain situations? Btw, I'm using the regular Inbox with a POP3 account. -- John Salerno Do you have rules moving your email to folders after receipt? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searchi...

Protecting a sheet (yet allowing buttons/macros to work)?
I'm new to the button/macro feature of Excel (even though I've been assigning macros to _toolbars_ for years <g>!) So, I don't even know if what I need to do can be done: Ideally, it would be nice if I could protect all the sheets or even better the workbook in one fell swoop, so that no-one could accidentally delete the buttons YET that would still allow the macros to work. I've tried everything I know and the best I seem to be able to do, yes, protects the buttons but I the macros stop working and display a ""Run-time error '1004'". T...

Sending URL in Outlook XP

Outlook Signatures #4

Grouping will not work
I have data in columns A through FG and in rows 1 to 105. I have the months as the column headings, and each Jan-November is grouped to collapse into December using the Group feature on the Data menu. When I go to collapse the view to only display the December columns, after I collapse about 3 of the groupings, excel errors out and tells me it cannot collapse any additional groups because it will have to shift objects off-sheet. How can it be that I ave over 90 unused columns and I am actually making the viewing area less yet still getting tis error. I have tried closing and re-open...

Importing Outlook 2003 to Win 98 Outlook

Excel 2000 fail to open workbook

M2003 Deluxe not responding when I try to do tax work
When I try to go into Tax Estimator and click on a link there, or look at tax reports, M2003 Deluxe freezes. What is the fix? It may well just be that you have to wait longer. Have you tried that approach? My 2.2 GHz P4 takes the better part of a (not responding, 100% CPU, hourglass, et al.) minute to get into Tax Estimator on M04. (And then the text rendering is trashed besides.) M03 was no faster. "dutchman001" <dutchman001@email.msn.com> wrote in message news:uKHHC9I0DHA.3196@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > When I try to go into Tax Estimator and click on a link there, or ...

Error by open contacts or activities after Migration to CRM 3.0
Hello, i ve migrated our CRM 1.2 System to CRM 3.0 Now I get a error-page when I open contacts or activities or so. I cannot open the main form of these entities (customizing). Any ideas? Stefan ...

2 spaces as a typo in PowerPoint 2007
Is there any to have 2 spaces be a typo in PowerPoint 2007 like it is in Word? Yup, under Office button choose PowerPoint Options from the bottom right corner. From the new menu choose Proofing. Under AutoCorrect Options... you have the opportunity to add various typos you wish PowerPoint to correct. Kristiina AndyA wrote: >Is there any to have 2 spaces be a typo in PowerPoint 2007 like it is in Word? -- I help with Excel and PowerPoint Office ToDo http://www.officetodo.com Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/powerpoint/201005/1 ...