Outlook default to paragraph

To whom ever can help,

> When using Microsoft Outlook, and starting a new E-
Mail, The default
> format is to "paragraph" which double spaces. Is there
anyway to
> select under a New Message, Format, Style, "Normal" as
the default?

daveandivy@netidea.com

New seems to work ok!
0
anonymous (74722)

MS Outlook Installation Problem
I have installed MS Outlook from my Office 2003 CD. When i open the program up, I cannot get to the Calender. I go to the VIEW menu and I still cannot get to the Calender. i want to use Outlook vive Outlook Express on my home computer. Any suggestions of what i may be doing wrong that wil allow me to see the calender?? Outlook 2003 and Outlook Express are two different programs. Only = Outlook 2003 has a calendar feature. What are the exact symptoms that = you see when you click on the Calendar button in Outlook 2003?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Prog...

Outlook Process Not Ending
I installed a full retail version of 2003 after uninstalling my Pro 2000. I disliked 2003 and found it buggy so I uninstalled, manually deleted leftover folders in Docs & Settings and Program Files then reinstalled Pro 2000. I'm now finding that regardless of the Quit method for leaving Outlook the process stays running. I used to have this problem with using the X window so I'd do a File/Close. Now neither one works. I have to constantly do a Crtl+Alt+Del to end Outlook.exe from the processes. If I forget and reopen Outlook then I will end up with multiple OUTLOOK.EXE in my ...

Customize Outlook Today #33
The Customize Outlook Today option has quit working. Stuck on the Summer view. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, and applied all updates. Still stuck on summer view and not responding. Any Ideas? ...

Outlook 2000 #5
My O/S is XP Home. In my calendar header in Outlook 2000, I only get the date - e.g. July 14, no day. I tried adjusting regional settings for system date, but no luck. Any suggestions? ...

Javascript in Outlook
Can javascript be used in outlook or does VBScript have to be used? In Outlook forms code? Only VBScript. You can use Javascript to automate Outlook but not in Outlook forms. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginners Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm "Greg" <gmainolfi@comcast.net> wrote in message news:012a01c3d3b2$5e9e06c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Can javascript be used in outlook or does VBScript have > to be used? ...

"unsending" outlook express email?
Help, my sis and I are having a heated discussion via email. I sent my latest late last nite, but now our Mom's in the hospital. Is there a way to retrieve my last sent email before my sis reads?....I'd rather delay to a better time. THX "khood" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:043801c3d631$0dbc4650$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Help, my sis and I are having a heated discussion via > email. I sent my latest late last nite, but now our Mom's > in the hospital. Is there a way to retrieve my last sent > email before my sis reads...

Corrupt inbox in Outlook 2007?
Very frequently, I'm in my Inbox and I see new mail has come in. On the mail folders to the left, I see the unread emails number continue to count but the messages don't show up. The only way to get them to show up is by clicking out of the Inbox to another folder and then clicking back on the Inbox. Whenever this happens, I also get error messages on startup telling me that outlook didn't close successfully last time. Any thoughts on either? Regards, Mark What OS are you using? This was a common problem using the Windows = Firewall in Windows XP SP-2. =20 --=81 Milly Staples [...

Outlook Contact Names are Reversed
I have been using Outlook 2002 for two years. (I have used earlier versions for at least six additional years.) Now, for some unknown reason, Outlook reverses the order of names for new Contacts that I enter. For example, when I enter "John Smith" as my contact's name, Outlook lists "John, Smith" under File as. When I open the Check Full Name window, it lists "Smith" as the First Name and "John" as the Last Name. If I enter"John" as the First Name and "Smith" as the Last Name in Check Full Name, "Smith John" is list...

How do I open .dbx files saved from my computer in outlook
I have a number of .dbx files I saved on an external hard drive just before my computer died. How do I open them on my new computer. It has Vista and office outlook 2007 You need to use Windows Mail and make the folders available there (import from identity - Outlook Express) , before in WM exporting msgs to Exchange (Outlook) "colinswood" <colinswood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD7FEA1C-813C-4DD0-8C22-860B2AABCE9E@microsoft.com... >I have a number of .dbx files I saved on an external hard drive just before > my computer died. How do ...

Image on report does not show when sent as a fax through Outlook.
Hello. I am working with a report that is a letter formatted with our company letterhead. I believe the letterhead is an Embedded OLE object. This is working, and it prints fine to a printer. Our supervisor would like to fax this letter directly through Outlook. (Not sure if all Outlook applications include this, but we are able to send a document as a fax…I believe it is a feature called "Genifax"). This works to send the body of the report, however, it does NOT include the letterhead clip art at the top. I've looked at properties of the image and experimented with...

Create New Default PST
How do you go about creating a new PST and then setting it as your default in OL2002? Thanks for the help! JohnH <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do you go about creating a new PST and then setting > it as your default in OL2002? To create it, click File>Open>Outlook Data File. Browse to the folder where you want it, give it a name, and click OK. Then to select it for your default delivery, click Tools>E-mail accounts>View or change existing e-mail accounts>Next. Click the drop-down next to "Delivery new e-mail to the following location...

Outlook shortcuts for CRM keep disappearing
Hi, Just wondering if anyone has had issues with creating shortcuts for CRM in outlook and then having them disappear every now and then? We're trying to figure out if it's an outlook problem or the CRM addon that is causing this problem. Thanks, Sophie On Jun 11, 12:06=A0pm, Sophie <Sop...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Just wondering if anyone has had issues with creating shortcuts for CRM i= n > outlook and then having them disappear every now and then? > > We're trying to figure out if it's an outlook problem or the CRM addon th= a...

Outlook 2003 Cannot Send Mail via POP/SMTP
I have a number of remote users who POP's mail into and out of our Exchange 2000 box. One is unable to send mail to anyone (either within the organisation or to external addresses), so I have temporarily discounted relaying as an issue, although I have checked the settings on the virtual server and they are all correct (allowing authenticated users to relay mail etc.) Receiving seems OK. The user has Outlook 2003 (fresh install) on Windows XP (fresh install). Log file: 2004.07.29 15:29:39 <<<< Logging Started (level is LTF_TRACE) >>>> 2004.07.29 15:29:39 server.d...

All-In-One Outlook View
I was suprised not to see a view in Outlook where I can see - email, calander and tasks. I can create just about what I need, however, I thought I had seen third party software that can show you everthing on one view ( screen) Ron ...

To organize Outlook 2002 junk mails
How to save the settings for the said subject? hkgsie@gmail.com <hkgsie@gmail.com> wrote: > How to save the settings for the said subject? Since Outlook 2002 doesn't have a Junk E-mail folder and doesn't filter junk mail well at all, why not describe exactly what you hope to accomplish? -- Brian Tillman ...

Set Outlook today as default
Hi, When I launch Outlook 2003, I first wanna see Outlook-Today... How do I set it first showed? Thanx alot! -- roN www.rideon.ch Press the Customize Outlook Today button on the Outlook Today screen and set the startup Option. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Ron Eggler" <NOspam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:c73k4n$hma07$1@ID-113864.news.uni-b...

Safe to delete the default address lists?
I'd like to replace the default address lists (All Contacts, All Groups & All Users) with customized address lists. Is it safe to delete the default address lists or can they be hidden? The existence of both the default & custom lists is confusing the users. Thanks, David. Yes, they can be deleted. You can use LDIFDE to export them first - in case you need to recreate them the ldf dump will make it a snap. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "David Agosta" &...

Outlook freezes #11
When I click on a hyperlink in a post Outlook Freezes, any ideas? Bissell ...

How to "un-compact" Outlook
I chose at one time to compact my outlook folders but don't like how it works. Is there a way to "un-compact" them and keep them from continuing to compact? ...

I can't set up Outlook in Office 2007
Office Small Business 2007 came installed on my new computer. When I try to use Outlook, it starts to configure, and then I get a message that "Connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or..." It then takes me to a menu "Microsoft Exchange" with a General tab asking for Name of Server and then Mailbox Name. I have no idea what to enter. So I'm stuck. Furthermore, it's important that I synch with my BlackBerry but it has to be done through Outlook, and that's impossible this way. PLEASE HELP! -- A moderately expert us...

Default Menu Bar
I would like to hide or disable the MS Access Menu Bar for people who open the database to enter forms.The menu bar that contains File / Edit/Insert/Records/Window/Help. I was able to disable the max-min buttons etc.. but this is the only remaining menu I can't seem to disable. I don't have a custom menu bar , so using startup will not work for me.. Any ideas? Thanks -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200801/1 You most certainly can, and should hide all of the ms-access interface. The options to complete hide and kee...

Send Button Missing in Outlook 2002
I just changed ISP accounts and now I don't see my SEND button in Outlook 2002. I am running Windows 98 with Office XP. My ISP says my problem is nothing in their setup - it is a customization problem in Outlook. Any information you could give me would be greatly appreciated. I am frustrated that I cannot access my email from Outlook. Thank you. With Outlook closed search your computer for a file called outcmd.dat When you find it, rename it outcmd.old Reopen Outlook. Any better? "Abby" <chevw374@fast.net> wrote in message news:03bf01c34822$eace1c50$a601280a@...

Problem with reading Reminders in Outlook 2003
Every time I start Outlook 2003 a pop-up message appears: "There was a problem reading one or more of your reminders. Some reminders may not appear. Cannot locate recurrence information for this appointment." How do I get rid of this annoying pop- up message? I have tried to take all my reminders that I could find out of my calendar, the message still appears. What do I need to do? Has anyone experience similar problem. How do I get rid off this pop-up message. Many thanks for your help. Martin. Martin <martin@kellyville.org.au> wrote: > Every time I start Outlook 2003 a...

Outlook 2003 does not show Appointment Availability for users for
When adding an appointment next year for private or public calendar using outllok 2003 on exchnage 2003, and inviting othe ruser from gal it shows shows there status in the schdele as no information. If shcedule appointment this year shows the status of the users schedule as is planned in their calendar. please help ...

auto open jpeg attachments in outlook, office xp
In outlook express I had it set somehow to automatically open pics(jpeg)for viewing when the e-mails were open. The pics would display in the main e-mail body. How can I set outlook in office xp to do that? Can anyone smarter than me help? (that likely means anyone one reading this!) Help.....he....lp... Is it a security setting I'm missing? Outlook doesn't support inline image viewing. This may make it easier for you to view: http://blogs.officezealot.com/legault/archives/000254.html -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, One...