Outlook data files

Can someone tell me and where Outlook saves its data
files -- contacts, e-mail, notes, etc.
0
WDMaples (4)

All data is stored in a file with a .PST extension.  Look here for all the
information you need on backup and restoration of Outlook data:

http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

*** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered --
please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. ***

In news:00b301c39beb$88cb98d0$a401280a@phx.gbl,
Doug Maples wrote:

> Can someone tell me and where Outlook saves its data
> files -- contacts, e-mail, notes, etc.

Max number of Rules in Outlook
Hi everyone: Just a simple question that may be a common curiosity: does anyone know what is the max number of rules I can set up in Outlook? I have reached about 70 rules and the I get the message that there is no further space on the server. Maybe it is just a matter of room and the number it is not a limitation? Thanks for answering. Cheers That's it indeed; you can only store up to 32KB of e-mail rules. Disabled rules don't count but you're properly better of combining some rules or see if they are still needed. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the mo...

MS Money 95 data files

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"