Outlook data file check

Hello,

I am using Outlook 2007 on XPSP2.

Quite often on startup I get a message the Outlook is doing a file check and
performance may be slow.  I also often get on computer startup a message
requesting me to send an error report to Microsoft that includes a few
episodes of Outlook not responding.

Any idea what this could be about and how to prevent both?
--
Thanks,
Bob

0
bbran1 (84)

PST file locaion under Win7
Hi, Where does outlook 2007 keeps PST files under windows7? Apparently under Users/myname there is no folder AppData\Local... Thank you for your help. ...

Linking files 2 ways

Using Relative path for XML data file?

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Maximum file sizes

Outlook Sales

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

File size #11

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

find action on log file

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

eConnect Outgoing
We have a system that feeds Invoices into Payables Transactions in GP. GP is used to generate Payments (Checks) for these transactions. I'd like to use eConnect Outgoing services to read what check paid what invoices. I am able to get the check transaction pushed into the eConnect_Out table along with the invoices that are being paid. Though, I do not see a way to figure out which check paid what invoice. If anyone else has encountered this before, we will appreciate your input. Best Regards, RS ...

Pulling data from separate tabs