Outlook Contacts: 1 item out of sync

I'm just now getting down to organising my contacts, and learning how
to use the Contacts app. I have about 20 contacts set up and they
appear in both Outlook 2002 Contacts and on my Pocket PC (in both the
built-in Contacts app and in the Pocket Informant version). All except
just one entry, which persists in Outlook despite having been deleted
on my PPC. I can see nothing distinctive about it. Is there some
likely explanation I've missed please?

Obviously, my next step will be to delete it directly from Outlook,
but I'm curious to know why it's not syncing. Meanwhile I've added and
deleted (and edited) various entries, both on PPC and on PC and they
have synced OK. It's just this one recalcitrant contact...

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK

0
terrypin (13)

Try posting this to microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync as they are the
experts in sync issues - we deal with desktop Outlook issues for the most
part.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding not answer:
Terry Pinnell <terrypin@dial.pipex.com> asked:
| I'm just now getting down to organising my contacts, and learning how
| to use the Contacts app. I have about 20 contacts set up and they
| appear in both Outlook 2002 Contacts and on my Pocket PC (in both the
| built-in Contacts app and in the Pocket Informant version). All except
| just one entry, which persists in Outlook despite having been deleted
| on my PPC. I can see nothing distinctive about it. Is there some
| likely explanation I've missed please?
|
| Obviously, my next step will be to delete it directly from Outlook,
| but I'm curious to know why it's not syncing. Meanwhile I've added and
| deleted (and edited) various entries, both on PPC and on PC and they
| have synced OK. It's just this one recalcitrant contact...
|
| --
| Terry, West Sussex, UK

0
MillyS5435 (63)

CRM address book in Outlook

NDRs forwarding to external contact

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

AD Sync problem

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

contact list #13

how to find an item in a list control?

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Contacts in Exchange #2

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

outlook 2007 e-mail

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?