Outlook closing #2

Hello All

When I open Outlook 2002 it closes immediately. I have tried updating
drivers etc.., nothing helps. I run Windows XP Home. Geek <geek@geek.com>
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:04:39 -0400

geek1668 (53)

Geek <geek@geek.com> wrote:

> When I open Outlook 2002 it closes immediately. I have tried updating
> drivers etc.., nothing helps. I run Windows XP Home.

Try renaming or deleting the outcmd.dat file located in the (hidden) folder
%AppData%\Microsoft\Outlook
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

More Columns #2

Linking files 2 ways

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Goal Seek #2

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

Contacts in Exchange #2

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

outlook 2007 e-mail

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?