OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module SHLWAPI.DLL at 015f:70bf5a43.

When I bring up Outlook 98 from Office97 Small Business
Edition which I've been using for years I get the
following message and Outlook closes down.

OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in
module SHLWAPI.DLL at 015f:70bf5a43.
Registers:
EAX=00000000 CS=015f EIP=70bf5a43 EFLGS=00010246
EBX=00428f30 SS=0167 ESP=0056f878 EBP=0056f890
ECX=0176789c DS=0167 ESI=00000000 FS=32b7
EDX=00428f44 ES=0167 EDI=00000000 GS=0000
Bytes at CS:EIP:
0f b7 06 46 46 83 f8 41 7c 08 83 f8 5a 7f 03 83
Stack dump:
70bf5a3a 70d9f263 00000000 00428f44 00000000 01767800
0056f8c4 70d269ec 00428f30 00000003 00428f44 00000000
0056f8f8 0056f8fc 01767800 00000000

Can anyone point me in the right direction to perhaps
extract the file causing this and replace it from the
system or program disk.

Regards,
Kelle

0
anonymous (74722)

Outlook blocking attachments
I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? Thanks, Dan Dan wrote: > I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with > a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is > that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? > > Thanks, > Dan try here: http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm ...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"