outlook calendar #10

How can I set up the calendar so that each of my appointments are
automatically given 15 minutes or 10 minutes ?
0
demo (6)

set the time scale to 10 or 15 min. right click on the time scale in day
view or change it in tools, options, calendar.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"demo" <demo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I set up the calendar so that each of my appointments are
> automatically given 15 minutes or 10 minutes ?

0
dianenws (1904)

Outlook Client install problem
Client did the following: 1. Accidentally tried installing the "full" Outlook client on a desktop. Somehow the install failed. 2. Did a correct install of the "light" client. But received the "can not connect to CRM" error when opening Outlook. 3. Uninstalled and tried to reinstall the Outlook desktop client and received this error: "Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.Analyzer+CollectAction failed. Fatal error during installation" We can not get it past this error. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks, -Rick M Rick, I think th...

Verifying I am a BCC recipient of a message in Outlook 2003
I've been getting numerous SPAM messages addressed to other people at my ISP. My ISP writes the problem off, claiming that I am a BCC to these messages. This may be the case, for even when I send myself an e-mail from work with my home address as a BCC, I cannot get Outlook 2003 to display the fact that I am a BCC recipient. I would expect that my address (and only my address) would show up as a BCC. I'd also expect to see it in the internet header. Further, when I use field picker to add BCC as a new column, my BCC is still shown as blank How do I confirm that I was the BCC reci...

Automatically importing address from emails into Outlook 2003
Hello, I have large number (100s)of emails in my INBOX and I want to add all the addresses into the address book of Microsoft Outlook 2003. Is there any tool/add-in/macro available that will do this automatically? It's urgent. An early reply would be much appreciated. I am also available at: karthikgk-AT-gmail-DOT-COM Thanks, karthik Found it ! www.ornicusa.com has a tool that does just exactly what I need. Good thing is that it works with POP3 mails and on Office 2003 and on all incoming/outgoing mails too. Infact, once installed, it works ike any regular Outlook RULE. Just what...

Global Address List disappear in Outlook 2003
Hello everyone, We had just upgraded our clients' PC to Outlook 2003 (NOT cashed mode) in conjunction with Exchange 5.5. From time to time, when the user click on the Address Book icon insid Outlook, the Global Address list that reside on the right pulldown men disappear. Restarting Outlook sometimes can solve the problem. What causes this behaviour ? Does anyone have any updates or fixes to this issue ??? If yes, would you please notify me with the solution... ? I would appreciate it a lot... Thanks in advance Ri -- rtrimarch -------------------------------------------------------...

Outlook 2k-without Msn Explorer
Once poisoned by MSN Explorer and Now you have setup your email using msn.com ip & the.net_passport-MSN/Hotmail service thing...... is there a way to recover to regular IE 6.0, & Outlook 2000 email system using pop3.email.msn.com server? i no longer use MSN Explorer. I log_on now using a simple DUN connection to msn.com & my OS is Win98. I was told not to un_install Msn Explorer cause it would not help & may actually cause me problems, elsewhere. I have got OE 6.0 to work with msn/Hotmail email thru the http-redirect protocol set-up, however Outlook 2k does not offer a HTTP o...

Can't open pictures in Outlook 2000
I was able to view pictures in Outlook 2000, but I now can't. How can I view pictures(attachments) from my E-mail again. Hi, Can you please elaborate on this issue? Do you receive an error message when you try to open a .JPG attachment? Are you trying to view it in the preview pane? Please provide more details of the problem you are having. Regards, Scott Atkins MCSE, MCSA Partner Technical Lead - Outlook Microsoft Technical Support for Platforms and Business Applications -------------------- >Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message >From: "Troy" <anonymous@...

outlook express #4
I have a e-mail that could not be delivered, and it shows me this message error 550 - no. 0x800ccc79. All i want to do is delete it, and it won't give me that option. what can i do? ...

Outlook 2007 & iTunes.
Hey everyone, Wondering if anyone is having problems with outlook after installing iTunes. I can't seem to get emails, delete emails, mark emails a read. It says the pst file is in use.. Any ideas -Mark On Tue, 12 May 2009, Mark S wrote: > Hey everyone, > Wondering if anyone is having problems with outlook after installing > iTunes. > I can't seem to get emails, delete emails, mark emails a read. It says the > pst file is in use.. Any ideas All I can think is iTunes is synchronizing your contacts and/or calendar with your iPod/iPhone. But I've never ...

Undeliverable when sending calendar appointments to a user
I have been looking at this problem all day and I think it's a little more than just an outlook - calendar issue so I would appreciate any help on this. Thanx in advance. Everytime someone tries to send a user called Silvana a calendar appointment, they receive an underliverable email from a different user called Chris who has left our organisation about 4 months ago. We have been informed that this was going on for a while and we are suspecting that it began at the same time we deleted the user. The email message reads like: "Your message did not reach some or all of the int...

Run Outlook, Machine Reboots
This is very strange indeed. When running Outlook 2003, soon after it begins to load, the machine reboots! No error message, just a power recycle. Running a virus scan on the machine now. Any ideas while I wait? Thanks, Jim Duncan What operating system if Windows 2000 or Windows XP you should be able to stop the reboot and get an error instead but you need to turn off Automatic Reboot, to do this right click "My Computer" choose Properties then Advanced select "Settings" under "Startup and Recovery" and uncheck "Automatically restart" > OK all di...

word document 01-28-10
While in a word document I accidentally hit the default button and changed my settings. Now when I open word it opens in landscape form and a booklet style. How do I get it to go back to a normal page Assuming that you are using Word 2007, do the following: On the Page Layout tab, click the dialog launcher button (the little arrow on the bottom right) of the Page Setup group. In the Page Setup dialog box, click the Margins tab. Change the the orientation to "Portrait" and choose "Normal" for "Multiple pages." Then click the Default button. If/when ...

Extract email addresses from "to field" outlook 2003
Hello All, I would like to save a bunch of email addresses in the "To" field of an email I have received via Outlook 2003 in a corporate environment (Exchange Server I guess). I can only save to my contacts folder one at a time; otherwise, only the names are saved without the underlying email addresses. Any suggestions please? Thanks! Arbel ...

Palm sync old contacts from Outlook
Greetings, I have a peculiar problem. I just got a new computer. I'm having troubles with my Outlook contacts. I copied my pst file from the old computer to the new one. However I received an error message when I clicked the "To..." button on a new email message. It said that the address list could not be displayed. I fixed this problem by refreshing the contacts in Outlooks account settings. However I have a remaining problem. When I sync my palm with the new computer, it grabs old contact info. It's weird. If I make a change to a contact (say a ...

Outlook synchronization 11-11-03
I travel with a laptop & receive e-mail & update my calendar. At the Office I receive e-mail & update my calendar. Is it possible to synch these two? It's a pain to keep wondering which computer has that needed e-mail message or which computer has the most current version of my calendar. This is probably not a CRM question, but I can help. Do you use a POP3 account or are you on Exchange? "D. Lorandos" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14cf01c3a886$326d3e10$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I travel with a laptop & receive e-mail &...

Outlook.exe continues to run
After closing MS Outlook using the X, Outlook.exe contiues to run and shows in the processes list in the task manager. When the computer is shut down, I get an error message that tells me that outlook is still running and I nedd to wait for it to shut down. Any Help? Hi, Can you give me some more details whether any other Outlook Based Application is Running??? Is there any Com Add In Running. etc Meanwhile, try Running FixMapi.exe twice. Rgds, Kishore >-----Original Message----- >After closing MS Outlook using the X, Outlook.exe >contiues to run and shows in the proces...

Question: sharing exchange calendars
Sharing exchange calendars outside of the local domain Is it possible (and if so how) to share calendars in exchange from one local.domain to another remote domain? I have a domain abc.local and I would like to share calendars with people in a domain from another company called xyz.local. I was thinking that they had to be part of the same organization somehow but what if that isn't possible. Is there a way to do this? Can someone email me or reply to this post as i need help with this ASAP. My Email: backup (at) yahoo (dot) com. Thank you. My first thougt is Public Fo...

Getting email on Microsoft Outlook
I would like to know how to switch my email over to Microsoft outlook 2003 from Outlook Express. I have tried and it won't change. Go to Internet Explorer, Tools | Internet Options | Programs and set the e-mail program there. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "Karen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:036c01c3a49a$1ea4c6e0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I would like...

Outlook keeps locking up on me.
Outlook keeps locking up on me. I use word as my e-mail editor and have service pak2. ...

Moving email from one computer to another 02-11-10
I am trying to move my old email (Windows Mail on Vista) to my new computer which is running Windows Live Mail on Windows 7. I've tried numerous ways to make this work by looking at previous posts but I'm having no luck. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...

How to Hide My Main e-Mail Address in Outlook 2003?
I have several different e-mail addresses. Let's say my main e-mail address is me1@myhome.com. When I go to send an e-mail I want to use a different address of metoo@myhome.com. So I display the From field and choose the metoo@myhome.com. However, the recipient sees this in their header: "Me at My House [mailto:me1@myhome.com] On Behalf Of metoo@myhome.com" I don't want my main address to appear on their end. How can I hide it from the reader? Thanks in advance for your reply! Spudy Spudy, you wrote on Sat, 28 Jan 2006 20:23:56 -0700: > I have several different e-ma...

Outlook E-mail not being sent immediately
I have a strange problem that I really could use some help with. I have an automated routine that checks every 15 minutes to see if a specific portion of our corporate website is working properly (we have been having some SQL-Server issues, but that is another story). Anyway, if this routine detects an outage, it passes a message to Outlook in order to shoot e-mails to two key people in order to notify them that the website is having a problem. This process works great, 98% of the time. Every once in a while, however, Outlook does not send out the e-mail immediately. In once recent...

Outlook 2002- AC field in contacts has zip default
I have Outlook 2002 and use my contacts. For some reason when I add a new contact, I get a 5 digit zip code that populates the area code field in my record. I can type over it but do not want to do this...It is like I set a "default" field piece of information. I want to stop this, as it did not origionally happen... -- Thanks, JEL ...

Public Calendar to Intranet
Is there a way in Exchange 2003 to link the public calendar on an intranet page?? Thanks, Ryan ...

ANN: HTTPMP 1.3.3
Hotmail accounts could be accessed with Hotmail web interface, Outlook Express or Outlook 2002. But the most common question is "How to access Hotmail in Outlook 2000?" Internet search shows there is no simple and convenient solution for this problem: Microsoft Knowledge Article 234704 "You cannot view Hotmail messages in Outlook 2000" http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;q234704. Microsoft Outlook, unlike Microsoft Outlook Express, does not have an option to use Microsoft Hotmail e-mail accounts. You can view your Hotmail e-mail in Outlook by creating...

Outlook address from excel
My titles and names are all on one linein excel. When I import to outlook the Mr and Mrs comes out Mr. Mrs. and. How do I map this Are Mr and Mrs in one field? If so, you'll want to map that field as the title field. If not, you need to merge them into one field. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIB...