Outlook - Automatically Moving Items on Read

Hi,

We have a public folder - Orders - that our sales people forward
orders to and they are picked up by accounts. Works great only some
orders get processed twice or some don't get processed at all!! I am
wondering if there is a way to automatically move a message to a
subfolder, called Processed, when they are read? I know Move to Folder
is easy enough, but anything we can automate would be great.

Many Thanks.

you'd need to use a script  or VBA. Outlook doesn't have anything built in.
I use Auto-mate to move messages later but I don't know if it works on
public folders.
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/auto.asp

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"nordberg" <nordberg_73@nospamthanks.hotmail.cmo> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> We have a public folder - Orders - that our sales people forward
> orders to and they are picked up by accounts. Works great only some
> orders get processed twice or some don't get processed at all!! I am
> wondering if there is a way to automatically move a message to a
> subfolder, called Processed, when they are read? I know Move to Folder
> is easy enough, but anything we can automate would be great.
>
> Many Thanks.

0
outlookmvp (5838)