Outlook automatically downloading selected messages?

Hi all,

I have 3 problems and I think they are all related:

1) I did set up my IMAP and HTML mail accounts to download only the headers
of the messages it works, but *if I select a message* (without the Reading
Pane open) Outlook downloads the message body and Header status icon next to
the message changes in "downloaded".

2) This one looks like a bug but I'm sure it is related to the previous one:
I compose a message click on "send" and the message goes to the Outbox, *if
I select the message* the icon changes to edit mode and the message cannot
be sent

3) I did uncheck the "send immediately when connected" and "send mail items"
from the send/receive options but if there is a message in the Outbox it
will be sent by Outlook

Can some one please help me find out what is wrong?

I did reinstall all after the XP SP2 and the Office 2003 SP1 where released,
all was working fine before with the same software!

As you can see the 1) and 2) have in common the *if I select the message* I
can't understand which action is performed as I select the message!!!

Some help will be greatly appreciated

Thank you,

Pierluigi

05: Citibank downloads incorrectly... and more complaints.
When I download my Citibank checking statements via the Yodlee service in Money 2005, all deposits are listed expenses and my balance is messed up. Why is this happening? When is Money 2005 going to add the 3000 banks which were once listed on the Money 2005 website and then removed *after* I purchased this product? I know some like Dick Watson say I should hand enter all this data, but the whole reason I bought this program is so with no muss or fuss I could have a program that in an automated fashion downloaded all of my banks, brokerages, credit cards, and other finicial informati...

Leaving messages on server
Where do I select the option to leave messages on server so I can view them on another computer? In the advanced properties of your POP mail account settings. Without knowing your version of Outlook, hard to tell you more. Troy wrote: > Where do I select the option to leave messages on server > so I can view them on another computer? ...

Synchronise Outlook 2003

Bulk Import Wizard for Leads Issue
Hi, I am trying to import Lead records using a CSV file containing around 3,000 records. I have tested with around 20 records (taken from the larger file) and it imports fine but when I select the the 3,000 record file for import the wizard gives an error message somthing like (sorry don't have exact wording) 'Source Import file is corrupt'. Are there any known issues with CSV files such as the following : 1) Special characters such as an asterix not handled 2) Email and Website type fields must all be correctly formatted? 3) File is too large Thanks for your help in adva...

Sharing Outlook #2

Outlook user profiles

Outlook 2003 cuts off lines

Select Multiple Folders
I have an Excel application, where the user can browse to a folder and process all the documents in that folder. I use the Office 10 FileDialog object (FolderPicker) to allow the user to do this with an easily recognizable dialog box. The problem is, the users would like to select multiple folders at a time (which FolderPicker does not allow). I could allow them Browse and select a folder, add it to a list, then Browse again and add to the list, then Browse again, but that would be a long tedious process. Is there anything that would allow me to select multiple folders at a time, similar to...

Sending URL in Outlook XP

Outlook Signatures #4

Automatic Generation of Campaign Response CRM4
Hi, Wondering if anyone can tell me if Email Router and Rule Deployment is required for the automatic generation of campaign response to work in CRM4? Many thanks! SW The e-mail router and rule deployment is one of the methods for e-mai integration in CRM as described in the implementation guide: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1ceb5e01-de9f-48c0-8ce2-51633ebf4714&displaylang=en ....but it is not necessary to have the e-mail router installed to have campaign responses automatically created and tracked in CRM as described here in this blog: http://blogs.msdn.c...

Importing Outlook 2003 to Win 98 Outlook

help for sql select command !!!
Hi Everyone! Imagine we have 3 checkBoxes in a search page and 3 boolean fields in DB table and every checkbox is for one of these fields . In search page users check every 3 checkBoxes and what i want is that first it shows the records that every their 3 fields are checked then 2 and then 1(DESC). BTW my DB is MS Access. Please help me ! On Mar 1, 7:17=A0pm, "miladha...@gmail.com" <miladha...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi Everyone! > Imagine we have 3 checkBoxes in a search page and 3 boolean fields in > DB table and every checkbox is for one of these fields . I...

Outlook 2003: export accounts settings

Edit mailbox size limit message #2
Hi All, We have Exchange 2003, Outlook 2k on desktop. We limit mailboxes to 100mb and issue a warning at 75mb, in order to give them enough of a cahnce to archive, delete, etc. My question is, can we edit the message that comes from the "System Administrator" to use our own verbage? Users get confused with the message because it says "Mailbox size limits: You will receive a warning when your mailbox reaches 75000 KB.You may not be able to send or receive new mail until you reduce your mailbox size." They think this message means they won't be able to send or receiv...

Outlook 2002 cannot see address book

Mail Rule
Hi, I would like to create a rule which would delete any emails which DOESN'T contain an attachment, any idea anyone? Thanks for your time, Uri. Here's one method: Rule #1 -- Condition - has an attachment. Action - stop processing more rules Rule #2 -- Condition - none (will act on all messages). Action - delete -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "msnew" <uri@manpower.co.il> wrote in message news:%235sIUzEgEHA...

Outlook/Exchange 2000 connection problem

Promoting Email to CRM Activity in Outlook
Is there a way to associate an email to two accounts when promoting it to a CRM Activity? Lynn Lynn, if you'd like to link the email to multiple regarding objects, you're out of luck. Only one regarding object can be set, though the email will also be linked to all of the senders/recipients ('activity parties'). Ilana. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "MattNC" <MattNC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70F78E3C-272A-4515-B393-38700C767B65@microsoft.com... > After you click the &qu...

Error Message #7
I got this error while trying to se the properties of the public folders: An operation was attempted on something that is not a socket. We upgraded from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003, any ideas? thanks. Have you ran the DS/IS consistency checker? It will remove any zombie users from the ACL of public folders. Teo "Jesus Garcia" wrote: > I got this error while trying to se the properties of the public folders: An > operation was attempted on something that is not a socket. > > We upgraded from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003, any ideas? thanks. ...