Outlook and signatures

Hi.

When I get a mail in RTF or HTML and I want to answer the font is setting
the default text to Arial.

Is that possible to change.

//Mariah

0
MN1 (32)

MN <MN@nospam.com> wrote:

> When I get a mail in RTF or HTML and I want to answer the font is
> setting the default text to Arial.
>
> Is that possible to change.

When you reply to a message, Outlook will use the same format as the
original message.  You can then change it manually if you want.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)
3/23/2005 3:42:15 PM
tools, options, mail format, fonts button specifically, but you have other
options on that tab as well - including the ability to override fonts in
some situations.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"MN" <MN@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hi.
>
> When I get a mail in RTF or HTML and I want to answer the font is setting
> the default text to Arial.
>
> Is that possible to change.
>
> //Mariah

0