OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Outlook and Notes co-existing.
Is is possible to mantain Notes as the primary MAPI mail server, but to have
Outlook on the same machine, with a separate mail account.

I wish to use the automation features of office with the outlook
application, to build a solution, but the clients mail is LN. I only wish to
use the system to send mails.

Does LN support any objects for sending,  To, Subject, Body, Attachment, etc
which I could use from Access. ?

Any reference material, articles etc would help also.

Thanks.

--

Gerry

Mitas
Ryemont Abbey,
Leixlip,
Co. Kildare
Phone: 01 6104509
Fax:01 601 4716
Info@mitas.ie
www.mitas.ie

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail may contain proprietary information,
and is covered by copyright. It may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended
recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.

0
please759 (7)