OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Outlook and Notes co-existing.
Is is possible to mantain Notes as the primary MAPI mail server, but to have
Outlook on the same machine, with a separate mail account.

I wish to use the automation features of office with the outlook
application, to build a solution, but the clients mail is LN. I only wish to
use the system to send mails.

Does LN support any objects for sending,  To, Subject, Body, Attachment, etc
which I could use from Access. ?

Any reference material, articles etc would help also.

Thanks.

--

Gerry

Mitas
Ryemont Abbey,
Leixlip,
Co. Kildare
Phone: 01 6104509
Fax:01 601 4716
Info@mitas.ie
www.mitas.ie
_______________

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail may contain proprietary information,
and is covered by copyright. It may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended
recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.

0
please759 (7)

is there a way to add a note to emails that i have received
I get a lot of emails and sometimes the subject isn't always what the email is regarding - Can i add a field to my inbox where I can type in information regarding the email... Or add a category to the email... Or add a note... Any way to designate what the email contains. Thanks! To add a category: Right click the message, choose Categorize To add a (brief) comment: right click and choose Follow-up/Customized This is what I do if I want to write more than just a few words: Open the message, click Actions/Other Actions/Edit the Message. Now you could even edit the Subje...

Modify the amount of tracked records in Outlook Client
Does anyone know of a way to modify the amount of records that are remembered when tracking items in the CRM4 Outllok 2007 client? Right now it remembers the last 8 records, I believe. Thanks, Check out Phil Richardson's post on the subject: http://www.philiprichardson.org/blog/post/Larger-(or-smaller)-Outlook-MRU-for-CRM-40.aspx Dave Ireland "dmiller" <dmiller@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBA8695F-ECCB-444C-BE5D-8F9C64AEBBB5@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know of a way to modify the amount of records that are > remembered > when trac...

outlook doesn't stay in sync with hotmail?
I'm using Outlook to check my Hotmail account, but I've noticed that whenever I clear my Junk Mail folder from Outlook, the messages remain on my Hotmail account (via the website), so when I reopen Outlook later, they are all back in the Junk folder. How can I keep Outlook and Hotmail in sync? Even OE did this without a problem. -- John Salerno When you clear/delete your mails while using the hotmail account, they are moved into thrash. The junk mail folder will be emptied by hotmail frequently and we wont be able to delete these mails. Sathyamurthy.B ********************** &quo...

Outlook PST file too big
Product: Outlook 2000 I recently backed up my Outlook PST file to a DVD. (It was over the 2 GB limit) I then created a new PST file to use. However, now I cannot mount the old PST file to get some data off it. I have been told this is due to the file being over 2GB. Is there anything I can do to get into the file now? I would hate to loose this much data. is it because the pst is too big or because you are reading it from a DVD? Outlook needs read/write access as well as a pst under 2GB. http://www.slipstick.com/problems/repair2gbpst.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, ...

Outlook w/Biz Content Manager
Business Content Manager has worked superbly until this morning when incoming emails now appear both in the Inbox, and in the Business History and one of the Accounts in Business Content Manager. I can find no reference to this anywhere. Any ideas on how to fix? Thanks. BCM sometimes has what's known as a "forms cache" problem. Clearing the cache usually fixes it. Choose Tools | Options | Other | Advanced Options | Custom Forms, then click Manage Forms, then Clear Cache. If simply clearing the cache doesn't fix the issue, try the other steps detailed at http://supp...

Outlook 2000 memory error
Hi, When I deleted an item in Calendar, I got error message that "There is not enough memory available to perform the operation." I am using Outlook 2000. Thanks in advance. Grace ...

Outlook 2000 emails stay as new
I have this problem. In Outlook 2000 my emails stay as new even though I have the settings set to mark them as read after I look at them in the preview pane. The problem goes away if I close outlook and reopen it. What causes this problem? ...

Outlook 2000 #190
When I open Microsoft Outlook and click a specific email I get this message This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. Close Details When I click details OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module OUTLLIB.DLL at 017f:3a457aa2. I removed the office 2000 and reloaded it and yet the problem is not resolved. What should I do ? ...

Outlook does not recognize address
My company has an intranet mailing system that does not have an domain ending just a username. Outlook will not let me create mail or a new contact, but will let me reply to these addresses. Whenever I type in the username I get a message, "Outlook does not Recognize Address" Any clues as to what I can do to get it to accept these email addresses. On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:47:02 -1000, Wilson <Wilson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > My company has an intranet mailing system that does not have an domain > ending > just a username. Outlook will not let me creat...

Outlook Tasks and Autosave Dilemma
Outlook has a handy feature where when set it will auto save outlook items every x amount of minutes. The default is 3 minutes. The problem: I create a task, attach a word document and assign it to a staff. They accept it. When they open the task, open the document and leave it open, the task is auto saved every 3 minutes. When this occurs it also sends an update to me, the task creator. Is there a way to leave auto save turned on and not send updates everytime a task auto saves? Cheers - Wayne O So that is the cause.... I've seen several complaints about repeated ...

find existence of autotext entries
Well I tried this in the Access.FormsCoding newsgroup and got nothing so I'm giving it a shot here. I'm cleaning up some code from a previous programmer who liked to put "On Error Resume Next" in places where he didnt' know how to test things in lines above code that might crash. For example, there are lines like the following: Selection.InsertAfter "krh" On Error Resume Next Selection.Range.InsertAutoText I really want to take otu the "On Error Resume Next" and replace it with a test to see if the AutoTextEntry exists as follows: ...

outlook
-- � ������� ��������� ����� ��-14 ������� ���?� ...

Cannot customize Outlook Today #5
I recently had to upgrade my system from 98 to XP using a full install rather than an upgrade. I had to reload all my software, of course, and now my Outlook 2000 will not allow me to customize Outlook Today. Any suggestions? The following MSKB article provides the fix for this issue. OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup t...

Outlook 2002 Archiving
Anyone out there with a solution to Outlook XP just not Archiving? A little more information about your particular situation would be nice :-) Check the Modified date on the items that aren't being archived as you think they should. That's the date Outlook uses to determine whether or not an item is ready to be AutoArchived, and a simple action such as moving the item to another folder can change the Modified date. More information and a list of actions that change the Modified date can be found here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;295657 -- Jocelyn Fi...

cannot get outlook started
please help i have been trying to set up outlook and am haveing great problems when i put in my email adsress (yahoo) and try password it just keeps flashing up password and wont connect -- bex http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA011133141033.aspx "becca" <becca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B9352A5-91FA-4782-98E7-D5BEAADA9582@microsoft.com... > please help i have been trying to set up outlook and am haveing great > problems when i put in my email adsress (yahoo) and try password it just > keeps flashing up password and won...

how do I unblock links in email mesages received in Outlook?
LInks in emails in Outlook are blocked-they will not iopen What happens when you try? A common error begins 'restrictions in effect... ' - for this problem, see http://slipstick.me/restrict -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What version of Outlook do you us...

Customize the Outlook CRM ToolBar
Can I customize the Outlook CRM tool bar and add a "new quote" button or search an account button? Thanks Rakefet Nope - you are going to have to add to the normal Outlook Toolbar. Or, use the isv customizations to put it directly into the CRM portion of the outlook client. Documentation on the 2nd can be found in the SDK on MSDN. Steve C. "RFish" wrote: > Can I customize the Outlook CRM tool bar and add a "new quote" button or > search an account button? > > Thanks > Rakefet The SDK cannot be used to change the Outlook toolbar. Al...

How can I merge all my emails in outlook
How can I merge all my emails in outlook On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 21:31:02 -0700, Gaston <Gaston@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I merge all my emails in outlook Please ask in an Outlook forum. This group is for a different program, Microsoft Access. The webpage can be confusing and may have misled you. -- John W. Vinson [MVP] "Gaston" <Gaston@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6DDF8A0-0AD9-4D3D-ADF9-F9200C0D4D89@microsoft.com... > How can I merge all my emails in outlook ...

News in Outlook
I read in a magazine (in the shop) that Outlook can be made into a Newsreader by opening the Toolbar and dragging the "News" button onto the tolbar with "Go" selected. I tried it and it caused a programme file to open so I tried to re-set it all. I now can't find the "News" button. Any suggestions? john <john.plant@nowhere.com> wrote: > I read in a magazine (in the shop) that Outlook can be made into a > Newsreader by opening the Toolbar and dragging the "News" button onto > the tolbar with "Go" selected. I tried it a...

Outlook 2003 #141
I am using outlook 2003 at home to access my Pop3 mail account with Southwestern Bell. The issue I am having is that whenever I hit the send and receive button it continually pops with a logon information box. I can click ok past this and watch the send and receive progress in the lower left corner. It will go a few more % then the box pops up again and again until it finally finishes the send/receive. It will then have an error that my username and password maybe wrong. I have confirmed with SBC that everything on my end is correct. I can log onto there website and retrieve my...

Subject Line in Outlook 2003
In my OL2003 the middle pane of the main view shows my Inbox where all messages are listed. It shows the sender, the time when the message was received and the file size. How can I customize this to include the subject line as well? Thanks Sitara If you use right click on Arranged By, what do you show as the active view? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no ans...

new address lists not showing up in outlook client
Hello, for some reason any new address lists i create now do not show up in the outlook address book. please point me in a direction. Thanks Jon Is the client running Outlook 2003 in cached mode? "jon" <jgreen@alro.com> wrote in message news:340401c47ee8$d1914ed0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > for some reason any new address lists i create now do not > show up in the outlook address book. please point me in a > direction. > > Thanks > Jon yes 2003 cached mode! >-----Original Message----- >Is the client running Outlook 2003 in cached mode? ...

Microsoft Outlook is hanging.....not responding. Re-install?
Just installed Outlook. Had outlook express before. It just hangs. Cntrl/Alt/Delete shows it "not responding" Should I uninstall it and re-install? Uninstall/reinstall just recreates the same problem. Do you have a mail account defined? A mail profile? When does it hang? What version of Outlook? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, CaroleLynnae asked: | Just installed Outlook. Had outlook express befo...

Outlook on windows 7
How to set up recurring appointments on the toolbar - windows 7 "sdevli" <sdevli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB723333-AFED-4ADA-8666-7F7CCABC8739@microsoft.com... > How to set up recurring appointments on the toolbar - windows 7 Don't think you can. You mean in gadgets? You'll need to look for a gadget that displays appointments (or recurring appointments). There is an upcoming appointments gadget in the online gadget gallery. Note that using a gadget can force outlook open at boot and keep Outlook open if you try to close i...

Unable to use Microsoft Outlook
I'm using a Dell 4700C, Windows XP Professional, Internet Explorer 6.0. I am unable to send or receive mail in Microsoft Outlook. Thank you for your help, meadow "meadow" <meadow@nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:uGk9sj3$FHA.980@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > > I'm using a Dell 4700C, Windows XP Professional, Internet Explorer 6.0. > > I am unable to send or receive mail in Microsoft Outlook. > > Thank you for your help, > > meadow > Hi Meadow, tis is a little bit less information to help you. What Outlook version? Do you use Excha...