Outlook & ActiveSync problem - please help

I have a problem that I hope you can help me with.

I have a database that I created in Microsoft Access to store all my
contacts information, I then imported this database into Microsoft Outlook.
This all worked without problem.

Then I synchronised Microsoft Outlook with my HP iPAQ and this is where the
problem occurs.
It copies all the data across to the iPAQ except for the Web Page field; the
Web Page field is left blank on my iPAQ.
However, if I type the data into the Web Page field in Outlook (rather than
importing it from Access) it synchronises correctly and the data appears in
the Web Page field on my iPAQ.

I need to keep my Access database as there is a lot of extra information in
it that I cannot store in Outlook.

Has anyone else experienced this?
What exactly is going wrong here?
Any idea how I can fix it?

I hope you can help.

I appreciate any help of information give.

Thanks.

0
Neil

Neil Hindry <n_nospam_hindry@_nospam_hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have a database that I created in Microsoft Access to store all my
> contacts information, I then imported this database into Microsoft
> Outlook. This all worked without problem.
>
> Then I synchronised Microsoft Outlook with my HP iPAQ and this is
> where the problem occurs.
> It copies all the data across to the iPAQ except for the Web Page
> field; the Web Page field is left blank on my iPAQ.
> However, if I type the data into the Web Page field in Outlook
> (rather than importing it from Access) it synchronises correctly and
> the data appears in the Web Page field on my iPAQ.

You may get a better answer in one of the ActiveSync newsgroups.
--
Brian Tillman
0