Outlook 98 Dr. Watson errors on Win NT

PLease help with advice on following situation.

Outlook 98 running on Win NT with latest service pack.
Once a day outlook crashes without apparent reason with
following error message: Outlook.exe Exception: access
violation (0xc0000005), Address 0x0689bb30 or Address
0x0562bb30.  I tried to delete and recreate mail profile,
Reapplied service pack 6, Deleted and recreated WinNT user
profile. Problem still presists. Any suggestions?
Help Greatly appreciated.

Nikita

I've seen this problem also. It seems to work if you don't load a large
archive or, if loading a large archive, changing the color settings from 65K
or greater to 256 colors. Hope this helps...

"Nikita" <moscowinny@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> PLease help with advice on following situation.
>
> Outlook 98 running on Win NT with latest service pack.
> Once a day outlook crashes without apparent reason with
> following error message: Outlook.exe Exception: access
> violation (0xc0000005), Address 0x0689bb30 or Address
> 0x0562bb30.  I tried to delete and recreate mail profile,
> Reapplied service pack 6, Deleted and recreated WinNT user
> profile. Problem still presists. Any suggestions?
> Help Greatly appreciated.
>
> Nikita

0
SunilPinto (20)