outlook 98 corperate forms

In a corperate environment, Outlook 98 forms not active
for using on some of the PCs. Why it happens? How can I
solve this problem.
0
anonymous (74722)

Subject Line Does Not Appear
All of a sudden, when I go to send an e-mail, there is no place to enter the subject. All I can enter is the destination address, and, of course, the body of the message. I cannot find a setting for this anywhere in options. TIA for your help. Ken WB6QWF When in a new mail item go to the View menu & select Message Header. "Ken Gunton" <kgunton@woh.rr.com> wrote in message news:2md4p1hrclgumaacnmg8gcdb4cuqgb9l0a@4ax.com... > All of a sudden, when I go to send an e-mail, there is > no place to enter the subject. All I can enter is the > destination address, and...

Outlook vs OWA
Can anyone tell me what is the difference between opening messages in Outlook and with OWA? I have messages forwarded by a rule that I can't open in Outlook, message "Can't open this message. Unknown error", but I can open and view the attachment and text in OWA. I can then forward the mail to myself and open it normally in Outlook. Interestingly, if I move the message to a personal folder I can open it and see the attachment but not the text of the message. Exchange 5.5, OL200 and OL2002 (result is the same). Thanks for any light you can shed, I don't know why the m...

how can I find and download a WAB DLL file for Outlook 2000
When trying to use outlook I get a error message "cannot find WAB DLL" I may have accidently removed it. What OS are you using? Curious since OL2000 isn't Vista compatible. "JEJE" <JEJE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E344280E-7FEC-4550-8255-E1069D4A8621@microsoft.com... > When trying to use outlook I get a error message "cannot find WAB DLL" I > may > have accidently removed it. if you are using vista, see http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/vista_wab.htm otherwise, we need to know the version of windows. -- Diane Po...

Filtering a form
Hello everyone, I've run into a problem i'm not sure how to solve. I have a form that with the click of a button filters the form based on the value in a text box. I also have my own controls for record navigation for navigating through the filtered form. There is a text box called "Total Records" that is supposed to display the total number of records in the form after it is filtered using Me.Recordset.RecordCount as the source. This doesn't appear to work properly; for example with one search, Me.Recordset.RecordCount returns "2" when the...

Using Form to update table
Hi I am a little lost. I have a form which has a subform. In the header of the form there is a combo box to selete numbers and a text box to enter a date (not current date) On the subform I have 2 text boxes which onces the 2nd textbox is populated another set is to come underneath ready for completion (continues form). On the main forms footer I have an update button which is to perform a task. What I am lost with is how can I get the subform to work as a continues form so once the 2nd text box is completed another set is ready for entering. and How do I then click on the button to fi...

outlook 2000 doctor watson errors
When I try to edit a forwarded email containg HTML text outlook crashes giving an Dr. Watson Error. Any ideas. Thanks in advance. Error? Version of Outlook? -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar -Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003 Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your mailbox! www.sparnaaij.net (I changed my reply address; remove all CAPS and _underscores_ from the address when maili...

text box filter by form
For some reason that I just can't explain, a text box on a form associated with a single primary key field behaves unexpectedly when I do a filter-by-form. Instead of listing all of the records from the source table as choices in combo box mode, I only see "Is Null" and "Is Not Null" as choices. I have an older form from another database that behaves as I hoped this one would, yet there seems to be no property differences between the two text boxes. Can anybody explain what I'm missing please? Having "Is Null" and "Is Not Null" as filt...

Setting up outlook with 3 people.
How do I set up receiving mail with 3 users.(myself and 2 children) I don't want my mail to go to their outlook express. Please help. Nicole <Nicole@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I set up receiving mail with 3 users.(myself and 2 children) I > don't want my mail to go to their outlook express. Please help. Do you all use distinct username/password credentials with your ISP? What version of Outlook? -- Brian Tillman ...

Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook
Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook after recent updates any suggestions ? Thanks JGM -- "Oh Lord, may I be directed what to do and what to leave undone. " (Fry) What happens when you try? What version of Outlook and what updates did you apply? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:%23vukPCwrDHA.1512@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl, JGM wrote: > Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook after recent updates > > any suggestions ...

Data Entry Form and Subform problems
Hi, I have a form and subform that I am trying to use for data entry. However, it's not working out as planned. I have two tables: tblAccount [AccountID] (PK) [DefaultAddressID] ....more fields tblAddress [AccountID] (Combined PK) [AddressID] (Combined PK) .... more fields tblAccount holds Account records including the default address to be used in all transactions, although an account can have more than one address. tblAddress holds all the addresses for all accounts with a combined primary key of AccountID and AddressID. tblAccount.AccountID is an autonumber field. tblDefaultAddre...

Combo box to control two sub forms
I have a combo box on a form that I want to control the data viewed in two sub forms. The combo box list months in the mmm format. One of the sub forms is requests that have been approved with the date (mmm-yy) the other sub form is requests that have been denied with the date (mmm-yy). When I select Jan from the combo box, I want the sub forms to display only the records having to do with that month. Is this even possible? Your combobox provides only a month criteria while your data is both year and month. That's not a problem except when you select a month, your subform d...

Outlook 2007 Receive Error
I have begun to receive the error message, "Receiving' reported error (0x80040154): 'Unknown Error 8s80040154'. And I cannot receive e-mails into my Outlook 2007. Any resolution available? Try this: click 'Start|Run' and enter the following: regsvr32 inetcomm.dll Click OK. Please let us know if this works. Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!" KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC Channel 4 Live at Hot Licks - www.badnewsbluesband.com &qu...

Inserting Date in form
Access 2003 I have inhereted a form and one of the fields should enter today's date automatically. It is not doing it. I right clicked on the text box in design view, went to Properties, but I don't know what to do from there. Any help would be appreciated. Heather Fabries Heather, Locate the DefaultValue property of the text control (must be a Date/Time field as defined in your table) Place this value in the DefaultValue... Date() If you need to capture Date and Time... Now() On any NEW record, today's date will be entered automatically. De...

after XP-SP2 problems with Outlook Web Access
After XP-SP2 Outlook Web Access reacts strange: If I trie to answer to an email the answer windows (form) hasn't any text field. I already added the Web-Site to trusted sites - but nothing changed. Any ideas? Resetted all the Internet Explorer options and Zone Settings, Cleared the Temporary Internet Files, etc already? If so state your version of OWA and ask in an Exchange newsgroup as OWA is part of Exchange not Outlook. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service...

Outlook 2003 hangs when saving an Office document opened as an attachment
Hello, When a user opens a office document attachment from an email in outlook 2003, they are immediately able to see and edit this document. There seems to be an issue, however, when the user goes to File > Save As.... in word, excel, or whichever office product is in use. Outlook saves its temporary files to the temporary internet files folder on the local (c:) drive. It takes approximately 60 seconds for the dialog box to populate so the user can change the folder where they would like the document to be saved. This was an upgrade install from Office 2000. Does anyone know of anythin...

Hide Button after clicking on the button to open a form
Hi, Please let me know how i can hide a button after clicking on the same button. I am able to click on a button and hide another button but does Access allow you to hide the same button you just clicked on? I used the following code to hide another button but why can't I hide the same button: Me.Command30.Visible = False Thank you so much. You can't hide or disable an control that has the focus. Set the focus to some other control and then you can hide the button. I do not know your applicaiton or what you are attempting to do, but I would suggest that you m...

How to stop Outlook 2K/XP from popping up asking for permission to send mail from a VB application
Once applied the latest security patches from Microsoft, OL on our VB app client machines keep popping up dialog box asking for permission to send mail using OL. Is there anyway to by pass this programmatically or by configuring OL client? Thanks a million. Bill Hello Bill, I don't think so, and I don't think there is a registry setting either. But having just retired (from an IT helpdesk position) I know our department seriously looked into this and in the end opted for "ClickYes" as a workaround until they got the software modified. I have pasted a hyperlink below. http...

Outlook attachment problem #2
Dear All, I have a client who received an email from her client with attachments. At the end of the email a line written in Italic like the following: (See Attached file: 000_TG_Koh Chang.pdf)(See attached file:000_TGTrang.pdf) However, there is no way you can download, view, or save the attachments. The strange thing is when you forward the email. You will see the attachments show on under the subject line. When you double click it, you can see the attachments as usual. Why cannot see the attachment at the first time? Why it shows when forwarding? Many thanks Regards, Andrew Lau ...

Convert Template to Form
How can I possibly convert an outlook tamplate to an outlook form? Thanks for your help. "template" is a type of "form" in Outlook, so it's not clear what you = want to do. Can you give us more details?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 <ksenya.lim@gmail.com> wrote in message = news:1156945681.610123.4310@74g2...

Turn 'On' or 'Off' 'Subtotal' in Access PivotTable Forms
Hi All This is my first time here and am hoping for some assistance. I have an access pivot table in a form and I am able to insert/remove totals and fields in the pivot table. However I am not able to turn 'On' or 'Off' the 'Subtotal' on either the column or row fieldssets using code (ie VBA). Has any one come accross this issue? Any suggestions? Thanks so much Ram ...

Outlook 2003
If someone sends me several pictures they dont automatically display one above the other like they used to in OE before i upgraded to Outlook 2003? I can find the bit about automatically downloading pictures but those are for HTML emails - i want them to display if they are sent as attachments! driving me mad and wasting lots of clicks and time! help please!! thanks Not possible. And note that you didn't upgrade but are using a completely different program now ;-) -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD...

OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module SHLWAPI.DLL at 015f:70bf5a43
When I bring up Outlook 98 from Office97 Small Business Edition which I've been using for years I get the following message and Outlook closes down. OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module SHLWAPI.DLL at 015f:70bf5a43. Registers: EAX=00000000 CS=015f EIP=70bf5a43 EFLGS=00010246 EBX=00428f30 SS=0167 ESP=0056f878 EBP=0056f890 ECX=0176789c DS=0167 ESI=00000000 FS=32b7 EDX=00428f44 ES=0167 EDI=00000000 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: 0f b7 06 46 46 83 f8 41 7c 08 83 f8 5a 7f 03 83 Stack dump: 70bf5a3a 70d9f263 00000000 00428f44 00000000 01767800 0056f8c4 70d269ec 00428f30 00000003 00428f4...

NEWBIE to ACCESS help with forms
Hi, I am looking to have a form, With 1 combo boxes (telephone), and the rest text boxes. I want to be able to select a telephone number and have the other 2 boxes shows the associated firstname and last name so for example.. I have a table with 3 fields telephone first name last name Additionally IF POSSIBLE would want to be able to choose a last name, and it show the telephone and first name associated Access 2003 Thanks in advance When you create a combo box using the wizard, it gives you two options: Save the combo box selection to a field or Look up a record using the combo ...

searching for mail address in outlook 2007
Hi, When I use instant search in outlook 2007 and search for part of an email address i don't find any mail, although I know for sure they exist in the mailbox. E.g. if I want to find all mail from people working at company X and I know they all have e-mail addresses ...@company_x.com. If I then search for company_x I get zero hits. Why? If I know one of their co-workers is named John Doe and I search for John Doe I find all mails from him. Jonas ...

problems with outlook 2003 #2
When I open outlook2003 I get a bunch of errors. The reading pane give me the following error: "The item cannot be displayed in the Reading Pane. Open the item to read its contetents." When I open an email I get the following error: "Can't open this item. Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again." I also received an error when it tried to open the reminders. It worked fine for a couple of days after installing it. Yesterday I had problems with it and rebooted and it worked fine afterward. Today I have rebooted and still have th...