Outlook 97 'hangs' at "deliver messages"

Outlook 97 hangs with deliver messages window open.  No
mail is exchanged.  Problem persists after deleting
profile and creating new one.

Any suggestions?
0
anonymous (74722)

duplicate emails when using: Deliver messages to both forwarding address and mailbox
Hi All, I wonder if anybody has ever had this problem and can shed some light. I have a couple of mailboxes that forward all their incoming messages to external POP3 accounts (for remote home users) besides keeping a copy in the local mailbox (for webmail or when they come into the office). These have worked fine for months/years however last week (No configuration changes, just latest MS updates applied on both on FE and BE (clustered) Ex-2003 servers - related??). Now each time one of these mailboxes receives an external email it forwards 2 copies of the same email to the external a...

Outlook 2000 Corporate setup
Having reconfigured Outlook 2000 to the Corporate setup I can't find a way to disable (or minimize) the "Deliver Messages" box which shows the picking up and delivering of messages. It is an intrusive screen that pops up and stops whatever I'm working on. What option have I missed clicking? Thanks ...

It dosen't deliver messages for specified domains
We use MS-Exchange 2000 with service Pack 3 and no NDR Messages I read similar problems before ....but there was no solution No one can slove this problem? ------------------------------------------] Just stacked up in message queue folder Excluding some domains another messages has being delivered well post ur problem in deatail thanks "Adolf" <Adolf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E69B505-4470-428D-9C1A-23C5FB96876A@microsoft.com... > We use MS-Exchange 2000 with service Pack 3 > and no NDR Messages > I read similar problems before ....but th...

Deliver Messages to both Forwarding Address and Mailbox problem
Greetings, I am running Exchange 2003 and have set up some of my users to forward emails to addresses outside the organization. the ones for whom the 'Deliver Messages to both Forwarding Address and Mailbox' checkbox is checked are receiving double emails. I want to be able to put just one copy of an email in a user's inside and outside account. Here is some config information: User account: Set to forward to Contact (Below) 'Deliver Messages to both Forwarding Address and Mailbox' is checked Contact account: SMTP email address Any help would be greatly ...

how do I get outlook to deliver messages into other folders
In yahoo I set up Outlook to deliver mail in it's correct folder. For example if I had an email with Sign Me Up in the subject line it would automatically download to the Sign Me Up folder in my folder list. Is there email filters in Outlook? Dean Sharples The Rules Wizard can do that. It should be on the Tools menu "Deano" <Deano@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BFA35290-BB19-49C5-9715-C62AED22269E@microsoft.com... > In yahoo I set up Outlook to deliver mail in it's correct folder. For > example > if I had an email with Sign Me Up in th...

Forward and Deliver Messages
If the Exchange General, Delivery Options, are used to set up forwarding of messages to another user as well as the original recipient, and the original recipient does not have access to AD, is there a way that user can tell that their messages are being forwarded? Thanks. --Sandy On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:50:48 -0400, "Sandy Proesch" <sproe@spamcop.net> wrote: >If the Exchange General, Delivery Options, are used to set up forwarding of >messages to another user as well as the original recipient, and the original >recipient does not have access to AD, is there ...

Deliver Messages Dialog
Does anyone know how to have the "Deliver Messages" dialog minimize when doing a send / receive ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...