outlook 97 account to outlook 2002 account, how?

From office97 to office xp

This seems a bit stupid, but how do I do this?
The post office in on another xp machine, (\\gate\Epostoffice\) using
outlook 97, this works fine.

I have imported the .pst file and the address book, so why the hassle with
the account details?
Is there a way to export the outlook97 account details, as there seems fewer
and totally different options in outlook 2002 V10?

0
petefa (2)

OL2002 didn't support MS Mail but you can add it. There's some info here
about that:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/msmail_xp.htm

"pete" <petefa@f2s.com> wrote in message
> From office97 to office xp
>
> This seems a bit stupid, but how do I do this?
> The post office in on another xp machine, (\\gate\Epostoffice\) using
> outlook 97, this works fine.
>
> I have imported the .pst file and the address book, so why the hassle with
> the account details?
> Is there a way to export the outlook97 account details, as there seems
> fewer
> and totally different options in outlook 2002 V10?

0
vince8328 (2733)
8/24/2005 6:22:50 PM
Thank you very much and have a good day!  :-)