outlook 2k3 send/recieve craches to blue screen

my pst file size is about 252MB, and due to some improper shutdowns i
think its a bit damaged. but its opening well in outlook. and now
whenever it craches, and i run outlook, it repairs itself, and gives no
error.

when i connect to internet, and click send/recieve. after download of a
single message. my xp craches to blue screen, i get this error:

IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

stop error 0x000000a

i donno where the prob relies. but its sure that something is wrong
with outlook.

i browse internet and nothing happens, but as soon as i open outlook,
and click send/recieve, first message downloads and crash!!!

i'm running win xp sp2 + outlook 2k3 + nod32 v2.1 latest.

i've reinstalled my xp, and getting same bulls***.

need help soon,

- fsd

0
fsd.news (4)

Its usually a driver problem
http://kadaitcha.cx/stop_err.html#0a
may help, but it can be a slow and tedious process.
Does the event log show anything?
You could as a start run the inbox repair tool, several times, on your pst.

"chall3ng3r" <fsd.news@orison.biz> wrote in message
> my pst file size is about 252MB, and due to some improper shutdowns i
> think its a bit damaged. but its opening well in outlook. and now
> whenever it craches, and i run outlook, it repairs itself, and gives no
> error.
>

> when i connect to internet, and click send/recieve. after download of a
> single message. my xp craches to blue screen, i get this error:
>
> IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
>
> stop error 0x000000a
>

> i donno where the prob relies. but its sure that something is wrong
> with outlook.
>
> i browse internet and nothing happens, but as soon as i open outlook,
> and click send/recieve, first message downloads and crash!!!
>

> i'm running win xp sp2 + outlook 2k3 + nod32 v2.1 latest.
>
> i've reinstalled my xp, and getting same bulls***.
>

> need help soon,
>

> - fsd

0
DL
5/5/2005 9:18:54 PM
thanks,

i'll check and reply if my prob resovles.

// chall3ng3r //

0
fsd.news (4)
5/6/2005 3:47:16 AM
chall3ng3r <fsd.news@orison.biz> wrote:

> my pst file size is about 252MB, and due to some improper shutdowns i
> think its a bit damaged. but its opening well in outlook. and now
> whenever it craches, and i run outlook, it repairs itself, and gives
> no error.

This is symptomatic of Outlook not properly closing.  See if something here
helps:
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/close.htm

> when i connect to internet, and click send/recieve. after download of
> a single message. my xp craches to blue screen, i get this error:
>
> IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
>
> stop error 0x000000a

This sounds more like a hardware or driver issue.  A Google search on this
error points to articles that mention overclocking, video drivers, and
shared IRQs in devices.  Make sure your network, modem (if you're using
dialup) and video drivers are current.  One site mentions that this tool may
be helpful in diagnosing the problem:
http://www.lavalys.com/products/overview.php?pid=1&lang=en&pageid=1
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)
5/6/2005 2:14:00 PM
i've checked all, and found the error only occurs when outlook
downloads a message and tries to save it into pst.

i can do all other things with my pc, browsing internet using
IE/firefox, running PS-CS (in case if its a mem prob) these should also
make prob if there's prob with drivers.

i can play 3d games, and everthing else is running just fine.

i' still unable to resolve the issue, which only occrs with outlook.

// chall3ng3r //

0
fsd.news (4)
5/7/2005 5:38:33 AM
still waiting for any help :|

// chall3ng3r //

0
fsd.news (4)
5/7/2005 8:05:16 PM
You could try running OL with the safe switch, see if it still occurs.

> still waiting for any help :|
>
> // chall3ng3r //

0
DL

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Blue screen crash Stop: 0x0000008E
Whenever im playing a game, or surfing the internet, every once in awhile(pretty recent now) my computer will totally freeze up and i get the blue screen with that error code on it. it tells me to restart if this is the first time or contact an administer. I've gone to microsoft updates and fully updated everything i could, what else could possibly be causing this? CodyE wrote: > Whenever im playing a game, or surfing the internet, every once in > awhile(pretty recent now) my computer will totally freeze up and i get the > blue screen with that error code on it. it ...

Print Screen Key disabled

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Problem sending encrypted email in OLXP

Outlook Recall Msg Process

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

outlook 2007 e-mail

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?