Outlook 2K3-New Email Doesn't have a "Send Button"

I installed MSO2K3 over MSO2K on my WIN2K Pro machine.

I can log onto my ISP's POP3 Email and receive all of my
mail.  When I go to create,forward, or reply to an Email I
do not have a "Send Button".

I have then saved my newly created Email into the "Drafts"
folder and still cannot send them when I
press "Send/Receive" or "Send All".

How can I configure my Outgoing Mail to have a "Send
Button" (That will work..LOL)?
0
anonymous (74722)

does alt+s work to send it?

Go to control panel, mail and create a new profile - you can use your
existing pst, but don't copy the old profile.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Johnny T" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I installed MSO2K3 over MSO2K on my WIN2K Pro machine.
>
> I can log onto my ISP's POP3 Email and receive all of my
> mail.  When I go to create,forward, or reply to an Email I
> do not have a "Send Button".
>
> I have then saved my newly created Email into the "Drafts"
> folder and still cannot send them when I
> press "Send/Receive" or "Send All".
>
> How can I configure my Outgoing Mail to have a "Send
> Button" (That will work..LOL)?

0
dianenws (1904)
1/7/2004 11:21:27 PM
Johnny T <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I installed MSO2K3 over MSO2K on my WIN2K Pro machine.
>
> I can log onto my ISP's POP3 Email and receive all of my
> mail.  When I go to create,forward, or reply to an Email I
> do not have a "Send Button".

Have you created an Email account in your profile?
--
Brian Tillman
Smiths Aerospace

Tillman (1436)

Send button --WEBBOT SELF--
I wrote the earlier question and then kept looking for answers. I found the following at MSMVPS.com After the form is submitted the page is redirected to a confirmation page. You cannot change that function nor change the confirmation page. That is not available in Publisher. If this is true then how am I going to get my form page to work. Please help me!!! reference: Publisher web publication forms 101: http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/2006/01/07/80564.aspx Reference: How to publish a Publisher web in HTTP: http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/pages/80557.aspx Applicable if yo...

WHERE IS MY SEND BUTTON TO SEND THE E-MAIL in outlook
I cannot locate the send button in Outlook. First time user. Configure a mail account. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "GeorgeJ" <GeorgeJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E51CD6D-5E56-4F9B-9A37-8C0C1256799D@microsoft.com... >I cannot locate the send button in Outlook. First time user. > >-----Original Message----- >I cannot locate the send button in Outlook. First time user. > >. >The F9 key will send and receive all mail. If it's an individual message, the send key is at the top of the message you just wrote. Otherwise...

No send button in outlook
I have found the answer to this problem in this chat room but the information was either incomplete or I didn't understand it because I am still having the same problem. The other person wrote: Click Start, Click Control Panel Double Click Mail Icon Click Show Profiles In the mail dialog Box, click add Follow the prompts of the inbox setup wizard This information doesn't make sense to me (I'm not very good with computers). First of all there is already a MSN profile (I created a second one, which didn't help). Second problem is, even though I followed all the steps about o...

No send button for emails from Windows Picture and Fax Viewer
I am trying to send photos from Windows Picture and Fax Viewer, but there is no send button. Help! Right click on the image and choose Send To-> Mail Recipient -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Deb in OR" <Deb in OR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE87D89F-65E0-4A79-8E68-F27BB8481CB5@microsoft.com... > I am trying to send photos from W...

I have done something to make my email send button disappear
I can't send emails in my outlook 2003. I must have changed something to make the send button disappear. It used to have a drop down menu that would let me choose which email account to send mail from. Stephen Oatway <Stephen Oatway@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I can't send emails in my outlook 2003. I must have changed something > to make the send button disappear. It used to have a drop down menu > that would let me choose which email account to send mail from. Sounds like Outlook doesn't see your accounts. Create a new mail profile with Control Panel...

How do I send an email from office? I cant find a send button.
I TYPE AN EMAIL AND i DONT SEE A BUTTON TO SEND THE EMAIL. HOW DO I SEND THE EMAIL? "jasonrock" wrote in message news:F2003267-A632-4A75-8160-A61C67EBA85B@microsoft.com... >I TYPE AN EMAIL AND i DONT SEE A BUTTON TO SEND THE EMAIL. HOW DO I >SEND THE > EMAIL? Screaming kids get ignored. All caps is screaming. Screaming gets you less attention, not more. Google works. Try it. http://www.google.com/search?q=%2Boutlook+%2Bsend+button+%2Bmissing does alt+s work? Do you have a mail acct configured in outlook? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Ou...

Missing Send Button #2
I use outlook 2002 on XP system. My SEND button disappeared . I removed all accounts and reselected my DSL bellsouth.net account. All those settings are correct. When I reply the send button is replaced by the word "accounts" and will not send. Any clues???? I tried the MS website which describes the problem but not the fix. Thanks ...

Password protect send button
Work in an environment similar to the CarreerBuilder commercial with the monkeys. Everyone thinks it's sooooooooooooooooooo funny to send Outlook emails from my computer when I'm not at my computer. Is there a way to in VBA to require a password before emails are sent ? Why can't you lock your PC when you're away from it? That's what I would advise. Leaving it unlocked invites just such activity as you've described and rightly so. You are ultimately responsible for all emails sent and received at work, if you leave Outlook unsecured how is it you would prove tha...

send button #9
I can't find a send button. I have tried the add accounts, put the imap and smtp (aol) still nothing. It can't even be found in the tools sections -- xps the account is not fully configured. The send button will not appear until it is configured. "joe" wrote: > I can't find a send button. I have tried the add accounts, put the imap and > smtp (aol) still nothing. It can't even be found in the tools sections > -- > xps ...

Send button doesn't work
Hello, I've got a strange problem with Outlook 2002 lately: All Updates are installed. OS: Win 2000 Prof. I press the new eMail botton. Write the eMail and press the send botton. Nothing happens. The eMail stays on screen. I only can close the window with the X-botton, then the eMail is saved in the draft folder. If I move it to the outbox folder it's not beeing sent. But the connection works. I tried it with the account setting test mail. The test eMail was sent and received. And......... If I check a new eMail, I was used to close it with the escape botton, that doesn't wor...

Send button in Outlook
For some reason I have lost the send/recieve button on the toolbar of outlook. Have tried to access this button using the toolbar options but cannot get it back. As a result I cannot send e-mail's. Can anyone help?? Do you have an account properly configured? If all settings look correct create a new (second) profile and see if the button shows now. If it shows now you can remove your previous profile. To create a new profile (do not copy it); Control Panel-> Mail-> button Show Profiles To access your current pst-file in the new profile; File-> Open-> Outlook Data File....

no send button
My "Send" button has disappeared! I'm using Publisher>send this page as message. When the screen pops up with the To: Cc: Bcc: - and I add the Address, Subject etc. there is no "Send" button or option - either on the screen or under send message as an email in the File Menu - it disappeared! Have MS Outlook properly installed as my primary email. ...

Can't find send button on Outlook 2003
How do I actually send an e-mail I draft in Outlook 2003 I don't see any icon or command to SEN Could someone please explain Is the message maximized? Try right clicking on the Toolbar, select Customize and on the Toolbar tab, click on reset. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, lee webb asked: | How do I actually send an e-mail I draft in Outlook 2003. | | I don't see any...

Outlook 2000 Send button
Now my send button is inactive. When I open an email message, and click reply, I cannot click the send button. ...

why no send button when clicking on page to send to a recipient
When I try to click on send page as email or send link, there is no send button but a message that says this message has not been sent. ...

SEND BUTTON does not work
I have defined the parameters of the SEND button to send information to my e-mail. The e-mail address is correct and my Host services support Frontpage 2003 and up. It seems as though I have defined everything correctly but I still get an error "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page". I checked everything that was suggested and it seems that everything is OK, but the problem still persists. Is there anyone who has come across this problem? It may support FrontPage but since this is a Publisher group, I have to assume you are using Publisher to create your page. Have yo...

Email with attachment does not respond to Send button
One of our user's is having a problem whereby in a Word or Excel document, if he clicks File>Send to>Mail Recipient, a new email is created in Outlook, with the document inserted as an attachment, however when he clicks the "Send" button in the email, it just sits there. He has to press "Send" multiple times, to get the email to actually go out. This does not occur if with emails that do not have attachments. He is running Outlook XP on a Dell GX240. Does the send shortcut work? Do they have a popup stopper installed? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook...

No send button on Outlook 2003
Suddenly, the send button has disappeared. In using help, the suggestion was that the button would appear when an e-mail account was created. I re-entered all of the data for my email account but still no send button. The only thing that will send is the automatic e-mail created when you test the settings. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Did you close and reopen Outlook after creating your mail accounts? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal accoun...

send button missing
Outlook 2003 I reinstalled and now the send button is missing in Mail. Any ideas? Thanks for your help. I got it. I didn't have an email account setup. "SAC" <some@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:OSZ4mG4UIHA.4196@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Outlook 2003 > > I reinstalled and now the send button is missing in Mail. > > Any ideas? > > Thanks for your help. > ...

Where's the SEND button, part 2
Still missing the SEND button, even though I tried Nick's solution (see below). I tried several different ways to access the STANDARD toolbar, but all I get on the toolbar is: New, Print, Move, Delete, Reply, Reply All, Forward, and Find. In other words, there's no button for SEND or SEND/RECEIVE. This is frustrating. If anyone can give me some guidance, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks, once again. Subject: Re: Where's the SEND button? From: "Nick Ferguson" <temp@vscene.com> Sent: 12/8/2003 10:54:15 AM If you right click on the area whe...

No send button after SP3 Update
I updated the msi file with SP3 for network install. Now a few user do not have a send button when creating a new email. Outlook acts like they do not have email account setup. Every user can recieve emails So I now they have theie email account setup. I tried deleting their email accounts and setting them up again. This did not change anything. The only work around was to install from CD. Installing and updating from the network is a great tool. I would really like to resolve this problem. Thanks DG ...

send button #5
I am trying the Outllok program...I am used to the Outlook EXPRESS. Attempting to send ane-mail, I have no "sned" button - I am unable to send an e-mail. How come? After you write the email, you do not see a SEND button to the far left of the screen ? If not, RIGHT click on the toolbar and make sure that the STANDARD formatting box is checked, if not check it and you will get another toolbar with the send and other commands on it Tedd -- Tedd Riggs PDASquare Content Developer www.pdasquire.com "Joni" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33...

can't send email (send button not working) need fix
Whenever I try to send something by right-clicking an object and selecting "send to" ---> "email recipient", the send button does nothing when i press it. Well actually it shows the button depress and return to normal, but it doesn't "send". im running windows xp home edition and outlook 2002. I installed it with office xp. any help would be appreciated. Please e-mail me any responses, i get kind of lost on these boards. -thanks in advance Is Outlook open when you try this? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to k...

how to find send button in microsoft outlook?
I can not find 'send' button in my Microsoft outlook 2003 You will need to setup your mail profile first. When you set it up correctly the Send button will magically appear -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "Ripon" <Ripon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB731345-F71A-4798-9E62-C51D3145C619@microsoft.com... >I can not find 'send' button in my Microsoft outlook 2003 Ripon wrote: > I ca...

SEND button
Hi when sending GP reports as an email attachment, MS Outlook opens up with no SEND button. However the SEND is available when opening Outlook to create a new message. any ideas? This is in a terminal/citrix environment. thank you. ...