outlook 2k, win xp pro, OLK folder, and users

Hey all. Need some help here. I don't even know if there is a way to do
force this. Here is the scenario:

User receives email with attachment in outlook
User open email
User opens attachment (word, excel, whatever)
User makes changes to document
User clicks on File, chooses Save As
Word for example, wants to save the file in hidden directory
    such as "C:\Documents and Settings\jim bob\Local Settings\Temporary
Internet Files\olk1234"

User tries to browse for it, can't find it.

Now if the user does this:

User receives email with attachment in outlook
User opens email
User does Save Attachments
Outlook will save it to the My Documents folder.
User opens word, word defaults to the My Docs folder
User is happy, and so am I becuase now they are not calling me!

My question is, is there anyway for me to force the user when receiving an
email with an attachment to force them to save it someplace, such as default
it to My Documents directory? Thanks!!

Mike
MCP 4.0, 2K
MCSE 2K

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Users ability to Manage Groups

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Test for Windows Classic folders in XP?

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03

Outlook Recall Msg Process

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?