Outlook 2007: When i Save a New Rule outlook Change it automatically...

Hi people!

I have this problem with Outlook 2007. I have 15 e-mails addresses in
my outlook, but i can=B4t create the rules for send all the received
mails to each emails folder.
Example:
I want to create a simple rule that move all the e-mail that i get
from "example1@example1.com" to the folder "Inbox/
example1@example1.com". When i create the rule, all works fine, i
select the correct e-mail account name, the correct destination
folder, etc... but when I hit the SAVE button in rules window, Outlook
2007 changes the account automatically to another one. Not
automatically change the folder (never!)... but change the accounts, i
can=B4t create any rules that works fine because this strange behavior.

If anyone can help me... Thanks in advance.
Sorry for my english... i=B4m from Argentina.
zartrix

0
zartrix (3)

zartrix <zartrix@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have this problem with Outlook 2007. I have 15 e-mails addresses in
> my outlook, but i can�t create the rules for send all the received
> mails to each emails folder.
> Example:
> I want to create a simple rule that move all the e-mail that i get
> from "example1@example1.com" to the folder "Inbox/
> example1@example1.com". When i create the rule, all works fine, i
> select the correct e-mail account name, the correct destination
> folder, etc... but when I hit the SAVE button in rules window, Outlook
> 2007 changes the account automatically to another one. Not
> automatically change the folder (never!)... but change the accounts, i
> can�t create any rules that works fine because this strange behavior.

Instead of the "through the specifid account" condition, try the "with
specific words in the sender's address" condition.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)
7/13/2007 12:10:44 PM
On 13 jul, 09:10, "Brian Tillman" <tillman1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> zartrix <zart...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have this problem with Outlook 2007. I have 15 e-mails addresses in
> > my outlook, but i can=B4t create the rules for send all the received
> > mails to each emails folder.
> > Example:
> > I want to create a simple rule that move all the e-mail that i get
> > from "examp...@example1.com" to the folder "Inbox/
> > examp...@example1.com". When i create the rule, all works fine, i
> > select the correct e-mail account name, the correct destination
> > folder, etc... but when I hit the SAVE button in rules window, Outlook
> > 2007 changes the account automatically to another one. Not
> > automatically change the folder (never!)... but change the accounts, i
> > can=B4t create any rules that works fine because this strange behavior.
>
> Instead of the "through the specifid account" condition, try the "with
> specific words in the sender's address" condition.
> --
> Brian Tillman

Brian:

But i need that all the e-mail that i receive in one specific e-mail
account goes to a specific folder. The rules works fine for a year.
But now i change my computer and i install a new outlook 2007 and this
specific rules are not working. All the other rules works fine.
I read in all kind of internet post, i saw people with the same
problem but i can=B4t find any solution.
Thanks anyways for your help.

zartrix.

0
zartrix (3)
7/13/2007 2:26:47 PM
zartrix <zartrix@gmail.com> wrote:

> But i need that all the e-mail that i receive in one specific e-mail
> account goes to a specific folder.

Try my suggestion or not.  It's up to you.
--
Brian Tillman
0
On 13 jul, 14:39, "Brian Tillman" <tillman1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> zartrix <zart...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > But i need that all the e-mail that i receive in one specific e-mail
> > account goes to a specific folder.
>
> Try my suggestion or not.  It's up to you.
> --
> Brian Tillman

Thanks for yours sugestion.. but i am a technician, and i saw the same
problem in a client computer. I need to fix it... not to work around.
Thanks anyways.
zartrix

0
zartrix (3)

Excel 2007

Window panes in Outlook 2003
Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a preview pane for the selected e-mail, evidently. I can find no way to eliminate the window pane. Is there a way to remove this pane? How? I've tried every VIEW combination with no success. View > Reading Pane > Off doesn't work? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jay" <jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C953EF40-873E-4A04-93A8-FE101A547D0D@microsoft.com... > Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a > preview pane for the selected e-m...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Rollup 2 and Office 2007