Outlook 2007 weird junk filter behaviour

Hi,

I'm setting up an automatic email script, but I find that most of the
emails I send from PHP end up in my junk folder. Playing around I found
an interesting pattern. Anything that includes the word 'password' in
the subject (case insensitive) is sent to Inbox, everything else so far
has been sent to Junk.

The problem I have is that my webhost overrides the From: header to
something that Outlook does not accept to be a valid email address. I'd
rather not have to force the word Password into each and every email,
instead I'd like to know more about these obscure rules. Are they set
from some configuration anywhere, or do you just have to hack them?

Many thanks,
Andreas

--
Andreas Jansson
0

"Andreas Jansson" <Andreas.Jansson.60ce382@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message

> The problem I have is that my webhost overrides the From: header to
> something that Outlook does not accept to be a valid email address.

Seems like a violation of Internet standards to me.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian